Endzone vacation pictures thread……and concerts, apparently

I'd like to get to New York sometime. Never been to Chicago either. I recently worked the numbers and I could use airline miles to fly to either city and get a hotel for a weekend cheaper than I could drive to and stay in Nashville for a weekend. It seemed like most things were opened back up in both cities.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I'd like to get to New York sometime. Never been to Chicago either. I recently worked the numbers and I could use airline miles to fly to either city and get a hotel for a weekend cheaper than I could drive to and stay in Nashville for a weekend. It seemed like most things were opened back up in both cities.
Last time we were in Chicago a prostitute offered to do Red and I for the same price. To be fair “call girl “ is probably a better description. It was in the lobby of the courtyard Marriott. We don’t go to Chicago anymore either. Lol

And I used to love navy pier.

Last time we were in Chicago a prostitute offered to do Red and I for the same price. To be fair “call girl “ is probably a better description. It was in the lobby of the courtyard Marriott. We don’t go to Chicago anymore either. Lol

Me: Honey, I'm think we should go to Chicago this fall. I've already got a room at the Courtyard Marriott.
Wife: what are you talking about?

VN Store

Back