Emily Saunders committed to Youngstown State

stllvf

StlLVF Saw first game in 1976
I started this thread knowing many occasional boarders don't keep up daily

FQ6IWYKWYAAYjFr

She was one of three women from Tennessee universities who transferred and they all are from West Virginia. Youngstown State was 24-7 last year and they were successful with those in their "league." Hopefully a good fit and I'm sure we all wish her the best. To use our famous quote "Free Emily"

FQ6IWYKWYAAYjFr

She was one of three women from Tennessee universities who transferred and they all are from West Virginia. Youngstown State was 24-7 last year and they were successful with those in their "league." Hopefully a good fit and I'm sure we all wish her the best. To use our famous quote "Free Emily"
Best of luck to Emily in basketball and her life.

FQ6IWYKWYAAYjFr

Good luck to Saunders at Youngstown State.

Ed O'Neill played college football at Youngstown State before getting drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Best to Emily. I'm glad she was a LV and that she has found a new home. I hope she gets to play as much as she wants in that program.

And because she has graduated and will be walking the stage to receive her diploma in May, she gets to have her cake and eat it too. The best of both worlds: She's a Lady Vol For Life and is entitled to enjoy the full benefit of that distinction forEVER as a full participant in any and all future LV events, and she will also get to enjoy trying something new and getting to show off her basketball skills at a program that will depend on her to step into a major role immediately.

It really is perfect. 🥰

P.S. Youngstown State played in the WNIT this past season. They lost in the first round, but maybe with Saunders' help they improve upon last year's success. I'm excited for her!

VN Store

Back