Emdedded tweets not loading

TechnoVol

@Freak Starting today, embedded tweets are not loading. Same Chrome version and extensions as yesterday. Any idea what may have changed? Thanks

@Freak Starting today, embedded tweets are not loading. Same Chrome version and extensions as yesterday. Any idea what may have changed? Thanks
No but I’ve personally had an issue recently with the lastpass plug-in on all chromium based browsers. Do you use that by chance?

Apart from that I’m not sure, but I’ll keep an eye out if anyone else has issues.

No but I’ve personally had an issue recently with the lastpass plug-in on all chromium based browsers. Do you use that by chance?

Apart from that I’m not sure, but I’ll keep an eye out if anyone else has issues.
Yes, I use LastPass. I'll see what happens after disabling that extension.

Disabled the LastPass Chrome extension and that resolved the issue. Weird. I need to keep LastPass running, I'll check with them and see if they can help.

@Freak I spent some time last night trying different settings in LastPass. Finally found something that allowed embedded tweets to load. You have to right-click on the LastPass extension in the Chrome toolbar and select this setting. Change it from "On All Sites" to "When You Click the Extension".

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 8.09.02 AM.png

@Freak I spent some time last night trying different settings in LastPass. Finally found something that allowed embedded tweets to load. You have to right-click on the LastPass extension in the Chrome toolbar and select this setting. Change it from "On All Sites" to "When You Click the Extension".

View attachment 479399
Interesting. Good to know. Thank you.

Reactions: TechnoVol

VN Store

Back