Elijah Simmons dunks, then makes 90 ft shot

Good to see an athletic big guy on the team
It’s been a minute. Now, can he play SEC football at a high level? Jalen Hurd looked great on a treadmill running 20mph in the off-season and then when the games started, not so much.

That said, having a kid that massive with that type of explosion is great. If they can get his mind and technique right, we may have us a stud at nose.

Reactions: vettefool
It’s been a minute. Now, can he play SEC football at a high level? Jalen Hurd looked great on a treadmill running 20mph in the off-season and then when the games started, not so much.

That said, having a kid that massive with that type of explosion is great. If they can get his mind and technique right, we may have us a stud at nose.

Thats because Jalen Hurd, like every other player under the last regime, had no/bad coaching. Shouldnt be the case here.

Shows great potential for basketball in this vid. For football??? I think jumping over the LOS is frowned on and who the hell do we have that can catch a 30 yrd. basketball on an inside pass route? I jest,,,, hope his athletic skills translate well as we hope to the football field.

Reactions: vettefool
Thats because Jalen Hurd, like every other player under the last regime, had no/bad coaching. Shouldnt be the case here.
Bad coaching was a factor, but not THE reason. Biggest reason is because Hurd wasn’t who he was hyped to be. Hopefully Simmons will not only meet but exceed the hype he’s now getting.

Reactions: Remy
Love the energy and vibe with this kid. And I had to laugh at the writer who claimed the 90-foot heave demonstrated "fundamentals and finesse."

Reactions: Vol Main
guess when they set back the three point line it should be no problem for Elijah...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back