Eli Wolf receives UGA scholarship offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve went through the Richmond threads and been here all year. Richmond was trashed all year and called worse than a bum. I never said the people trashing Richmond were the ones taking up for Eli. I said the people standing up for Eli and being so emotional about it never once did the same thing for Richmond. Then I asked why, the only answer I received was “it’s ok to bad mouth scholarship players, not hard working walk ons”.. keep up

Keep up buttercup. It’s hard to be called a bust when you’re a walk on, even if it was a package deal with his brother. Drew was a highly recruited player. Typically people with higher expectations are held to higher standards. I don’t know of anyone that thought Eli would be much more than practice squad, as is pretty typical with walk-ons. The fact that he saw the field, much like Paul Bain, makes him a success.

Last edited:
Each kid has his own priorities, but I'd think Eli would want to go somewhere he could get a lot playing time. I'm not sure Georgia is it. But, wherever he goes, good luck to him.
I am not sure how much playing time he will get because I don’t know how talented he is (mainly as a blocker). But we lost Nauta to the draft. And Ford to hardship (his grandfather is ill so he transferred back to Illinois to be close to him). Which leaves us with Woerner as the starter and Fitzpatrick (a redshirt freshman), and that is basically it. So he stands a good shot at seeing some playing time. How much will depend on how he works in our system. But we have to have another te and would prefer a transfer as opposed to a true freshman fresh out of high school.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
In that thread when Richmond was called a cancer who freaked out and called the cancer poster classless and attacked him? Answer that question and you’ll make my point for me.

Why didn’t you call Paul Bain a “bum a$$” in any of his active threads.

Why were you not called out in the Drew Richmond/ Eli Wolf thread when you said we can’t get the butch players out fast enough?

Why have you not said one word about anyone that said anything positive in that same thread?

I didn’t call him a bum for possibly going to Georgia. I called him a bum because he’s a 230 pound TE who can’t hold up blocking in the sec and drops a lot of balls. A small TE that can’t block and has medciore hands is a bum. Whether he plays for ut or not. This is a grown man league up front, toughen up sweetheart.
Eats nails for breakfast and bench presses the world.

Forces Chuck Norris to pee sitting down.

Sells used cars with a feriocity heretofore unseen by mortals

Reactions: MoodyVol
Sure I’m a dick and I’ll wear that. Me and you both went threw the last Richmond’s thread and he was called way worse than bum and nobody jumped anybody like 10+ people jumped me for saying Eli is a bum in the sec. do you have a good guess why fans have Eli’s back so much and just pile on Richmond in all the threads this year. If one is classless and being a dick, shouldn’t the same standard apply to the people calling drew a bust, cancer, waste of scholly. Idc if people voice their opinions of players and say mean things, I’m just curious why the class and pc crowd didn’t have Drew’s back like they had Eli’s. I have faith you’ll actually answer the question.
I answered it best I could in the post you quoted and I think you're smart enough to understand I'm probably right. I'm really not sure why you're pushing this so hard but its really silly.

As a tangent to this,24/7sports talked about who has left Ala.,and who are incoming.No mention of Butch.I guess another year of coffee,Little Debbie's,and car washes.Sorry,B..ch!

He is a kid, he is human. Cut the guy a little slack.

My memory might be rusty here and there, but there is one thing I remember from when I was his age: If you had referred to me as a kid in that way, we would have both ended up at the hospital so they could get my foot outta your butt. Legally, he is a man and rightfully should expect to be treated as such. Well past being a kid.

Sorry player goes to our rival and we keep cutting butch bums out of the program. This is a positive.

So would you say Kamara was a bum since he was at Bama first? How about Gibbs coming to us from Georgia this year. He's obviously a bum right?

Understatement of the year lol

All is well here. Dude, I’ve probably stepped off in some stuff deeper than we did here. Right or wrong depends on perspective, I respect yours even if I don’t agree. I’m gonna abondon this thread, I suggest you do the same and have some fun on VN. We are all on the same side, just different opinions. This place would have folded years ago if we all saw things eye to eye.
Live long and Prosper, Nanu Nanu... whatever you subscribe to.

Glad we had the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back