Election Night (or days, or weeks, or whatever) 2022

Most stroke victims recover full baseline cognition within the first three months. Of course depends on the type of stroke, severity, areas affected, comorbidities, etc.
That is false.. a more true statement is any type of recovery you are going to have, it is accomplished within the first six months.. beyond that you are probably not going to regain what you’ve lost

Reactions: StarRaider
Fetterman is outperforming Biden in Allegheny county by 10+ points.

55/45? that's better than I suggested (60/40). As you know as a resident; Allegheny Co is not the only county in Western PA.

none of this measures how well he performed as mayor of Braddock and given his other advantages I'd still argue that isn't a shining point of his resume

That is false.. a more true statement is any type of recovery you are going to have, it is accomplished within the first six months.. beyond that you are probably not going to regain what you’ve lost
But it’s not false

The republicans better go hard after those libertarian voters, because Walker is SOL if they decide to stay home.

Sounds like a great thread idea. Let our resident GOP and Democratic members make their best case for us Georgia libertarian voters to show up and vote for their candidate.

Reactions: AM64
States where democrats win most of the federal races and governors race by +10 points on a regular basis.
Lol. Who holds the state legislature? Who is the incumbent this senate race is replacing? Sounds to me like it’s one of the most balanced states in the union.

Well, y'all have fun. This big red wave was such a whimper that it's time to go read.

At the beginning of the day and leading up to the election I said Republicans by +10 in the House and a tie in the Senate. I still think that's the case. The democrats didn't have as many senate seats to defend but they will next time.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
I also work in healthcare as an advanced practitioner… why?
Bc you don’t know what he is going to get back or when he is going to get it back…. It doesn’t matter though bc we don’t have very high standards for our politicians.

Reactions: LadyVolette
At the beginning of the day and leading up to the election I said Republicans by +10 in the House and a tie in the Senate. I still think that's the case. The democrats didn't have as many senate seats to defend but they will next time.
It might have been best not to win right now bc I have a feeling the next two years are going to be rough.

But they'll find them much easier to defend if Trump is on the ballot.

Reactions: volfanhill
I also work in healthcare as an advanced practitioner… why?
Yes, but is neurology your specialty? My dad was an orthopedic surgeon for over thirty years, but he wouldn’t be able to work as a neurologist or ENT lol .. he stayed with us in the hospital the entire time and was just as interested in what neuro had to say, it’s their specialty, not his lol

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back