Elden Ring (PS4/PS5, Xbox One/Xbox Series S/X, PC) Coming February 25th, 2022

Rifleman

Not gonna lie, I used RoB through the rest of the game after using it on Melania. It blows through invaders, too. Got tired of grief era so I just stuck with it. I lived off of “Your a newb for using that weapon” messages from invaders and their tears.

Moonveil and RoB are my 1a and 1b weapons.
Not gonna lie, when I get invaded I often use mimic's veil to hide and then go make a sandwich.

I still think that the Nameless King remains as the hardest boss fight. Maybe that is in part because DS3 was my first souls game and I probably didn’t know too many tricks at the time, but man that was brutally difficult.
I thought that too until I realized you can stand far away from his second phase and pelt him with arrows. He just walks slowly towards you.

I actually found the final boss of DS3 to be way more difficult.

Volprofch05

Educating and celebrating the Vols
I thought that too until I realized you can stand far away from his second phase and pelt him with arrows. He just walks slowly towards you.

I actually found the final boss of DS3 to be way more difficult.
Yeah, I heard that you could use long range sorcery, but I don’t do any projectile spells, bows, or shields. I’m all about slash and dodge!

The soul of cinder in DS3 and also Gehrman in BB were pretty hard. I also had a lot of trouble with the twin princes, and well most every other boss in DS3.

For the boss that rains arrows down on you in DS3, I actually got him while his arrows were in the air and then immediately died. While my victory counted, I didn’t get transported as one usually would after beating him, so I had to wander around and figure out where the heck to go.

Yeah, I heard that you could use long range sorcery, but I don’t do any projectile spells, bows, or shields. I’m all about slash and dodge!

The soul of cinder in DS3 and also Gehrman in BB were pretty hard. I also had a lot of trouble with the twin princes, and well most every other boss in DS3.

For the boss that rains arrows down on you in DS3, I actually got him while his arrows were in the air and then immediately died. While my victory counted, I didn’t get transported as one usually would after beating him, so I had to wander around and figure out where the heck to go.
You ever fight Orphan of Kos in the BB DLC? Yeeeeeesh that battle was something.

Volprofch05

You ever fight Orphan of Kos in the BB DLC? Yeeeeeesh that battle was something.
Yeah, it was pretty bad, but I seem to recall I may have been at a ridiculously high level for that one, which helped. I believe I've beaten every major boss (including optional and DLC) for all DS/BB/Sekiro/Nioh (although only the PS5 remake for demons souls). Lots of nasty ones in there.

Yeah, it was pretty bad, but I seem to recall I may have been at a ridiculously high level for that one, which helped. I believe I've beaten every major boss (including optional and DLC) for all DS/BB/Sekiro/Nioh (although only the PS5 remake for demons souls). Lots of nasty ones in there.
Shibata Katsuie in Nioh 2 was a boss experience I never want to go through again. Dude just charges you and thrashes you from the very beginning.

In case you don’t recall him:

Volprofch05

Shibata Katsuie in Nioh 2 was a boss experience I never want to go through again. Dude just charges you and thrashes you from the very beginning.

In case you don’t recall him:

I didn't recall by name, but I definitely remember after checking out the video. Constantly charging you and in tight quarters. Quite a pain.

Definitely the boss I had the hardest time with in the Nioh games was in the DLC, looked it up for the name, Date Masamune, video below. Dude was very fast and in the final phase pulls out all these crazy ranged magic attacks. I have trouble with fast bosses since I usually build a tank. I don't usually delve into sorcery, but for this dude I had to make heavy use of that spell that slows down enemies.

VN Store