Eddie Gran to UGA? Nope!

Don’t take this as a slight bc it’s not, but isn’t that the way Ky HAS to win? Control the clock? As with Saban, Pruitt, Stoops, aren’t most of those guys defensive minded (for the most part) and want the offense to be on the field to have control of the game?

That's how every SEC team has to win. Wear them out in the first half, and run the ball on them in the second half.

Kentucky never had a defense first guy, so we scored in 3 minutes and didn't have the defensive depth to stop them. It's kind of refreshing, now.

Georgia fans already trying to act like this never happened:

About that Eddie Gran Report ...

The sources out there are generally credible. Georgia went for Gran and got turned down. Doesn't really change our struggles over the past decade, but I admit it's nice to see Georgia being the one flailing around for once.

The fact that Pruitt thought he could get Chaney suggests he knows something about working with Kirby that most people don't know. No one even thought Chaney was a realistic option. It's very rare for coordinators to make lateral moves. The fact that OCs seem to be avoiding Smart like the plague says something about Kirby.

I think it's interesting that UGA felt the need to come out and say that they never offered him a job. Makes me believe them even less.

He stayed because Smart would can him after 1 season when he trotted his sorry offense out there vs. being able to milk UK for years.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
He stayed because Smart would can him after 1 season when he trotted his sorry offense out there vs. being able to milk UK for years.
Kentucky is going to fall back quite a bit in 2019 since they lost RB Benny Snell and the entire defense

VN Store

Back