Ed Orgeron

Coach O would be a good defensive line coach for us or maybe even a D Cord. but we could use his recruiting skills

dude its a free country
I seriously heard that the clown ripped his shirt off and challenged everybody in the Ole Miss locker room to a fight. I also read where he would have been kept another year if it werent for the second half debacle in the egg bowl. The cajun can recruit, I will give him that. Nutt is going to reap the benefits from him (even though they may be small)

I think we should hire him as DC and DL coach. Al Wilson hired to coach LB's. And then we finally hire a ST's coach. Anyone agree?

This guy is actually a very good Def co. he was USC Def Co. and assistant head coach before going to ole miss i would love to have this guy with the intensity he has, and not to mention recruiting abilities anyways chavis will be here for another 10 years so this means nothing!!

This guy is actually a very good Def co. he was USC Def Co. and assistant head coach before going to ole miss i would love to have this guy with the intensity he has, and not to mention recruiting abilities anyways chavis will be here for another 10 years so this means nothing!!

sorry, but that's not true. He wasn't def. cord. at USC. he was only the DL coach and lead recruiter

VN Store

Back