EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS

Sweet! I have sent these guys a few emails... They have an eclectic collection and I have seen them with Vandy items for years. Glad to see this happening.

View attachment 435536
oh-my-god-its-happening.gif

is my memory tricking me, but isnt the lettering on the 51s unis similar to unis that the nashville vols wore in early 50s?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Here’s a Tennessee jersey that Ebbets Field Flannels made, probably from 1991.

While we were dating at UT, I borrowed a jersey from Coach Larry Simcox and sent it to Ebbets Field Flannel to make this for my girlfriend as a gift (we’re married). They only made one jersey. It’s way too big for her, so it hasn’t been worn much 7DD61DCF-BB98-4B35-B8BA-CF4EDAF29415.jpegCB967FFB-888F-4568-9F3C-1F037FAD9758.jpeg

Here’s a Tennessee jersey that Ebbets Field Flannels made, probably from 1991.

While we were dating at UT, I borrowed a jersey from Coach Larry Simcox and sent it to Ebbets Field Flannel to make this for my girlfriend as a gift (we’re married). They only made one jersey. It’s way too big for her, so it hasn’t been worn much View attachment 435616View attachment 435617
Awesome 👏!

Wish we could also get them to sell what we currently wear. For the life of me I couldn’t find any baseball jersey’s last time I was in Knoxville
I was on campus Tuesday and went to the Vol Shop in the UC. No jerseys for sale, but they had sherseys (t-shirts that kind of look like a jersey) and NIL tshirts were available.

I was on campus Tuesday and went to the Vol Shop in the UC. No jerseys for sale, but they had sherseys (t-shirts that kind of look like a jersey) and NIL tshirts were available.

The sherseys are from the other partnership that was publicized a few weeks ago.

You’ll know Ebbets when you see it. QUALITY STUFF.

It was that way when I last went in October. Kinda disappointing they haven’t capitalized on such an opportunity. I’d buy every variant of jersey we wear

VN Store

Back