Eat at Mooyah, Support Players

Way too much bread and crappy sauces made with cheap ingredients. Just give me the burgers, cheese and bacon

This is cool.

But I like how people are calling Hendon Hooker "Cinco" to get around the fact that his last name is "Hooker". The "Cinco Bun" definitely sounds better than the "Hooker Burger".

Oh, you know you just want to chomp on some of those juicy Hooker Buns. A full half pound of meat between tasty Hooker Buns. Maybe wouldnt take my mother there though lol

Yeah, I guess the "Hendon Burg" has already been taken.

A sinking burning ship? Haha!! That would have been a fitting name for his burger had Pruitt been allowed to coach here another season and Hooker regressed. Fortunately that didn't happen!!

It’s 5 minutes from my house. Gonna start bringing the family more often starting this week. We are not exactly regulars, but we hit it once in awhile. I want to help these fellas.

This is cool.

But I like how people are calling Hendon Hooker "Cinco" to get around the fact that his last name is "Hooker". The "Cinco Bun" definitely sounds better than the "Hooker Burger".
He literally gave himself the nickname Hindo Cinco…. What rock do you live under

Funny years ago Politician John J Hooker had a restaurant in Nashville and sold Hooker Burgers.

1/2 pound Angus w/bacon on a potato bun. "Hooker Heart Attack" would be more appropriate. I would buy 40,000 if I thought it would keep him here next year.

Jackson Burger is 10/10 have eaten it 4-5x for lunch and it’s REALLY good. Butler’s burger is good too. Not had the Cinco burger yet. But will give it a shot soon.

Reactions: A.J.
Jackson Burger is 10/10 have eaten it 4-5x for lunch and it’s REALLY good. Butler’s burger is good too. Not had the Cinco burger yet. But will give it a shot soon.
Also, if you live in the Knox area Mooyah makes some great food/burgers. Give it a shot.

Yeah, I guess the "Hendon Burg" has already been taken.

I also like Henburg and HeBu and Hebur. For the Jabari burger, if they do that, I like Jaburg, the JabJabJab-Do, or even the JaJaJa. Oh don't mind me, I snuck some early (5:40AM) morning gulps of Shirley's Sandeman Sherry for our Thanksgiving guests post meal sipping. Got no idea why I did that, except maybe I wanted desert way before the holiday dinner. I better sneak out after breakfast to replace the bottle I opened. Otherwise, she'll take the remaining three bottles and play drum on my head. So pay me no mind, obviously my head has fallen off again.

VN Store

Back