Easy as we go!!!

LBKvol

Im a huge tennessee fan and always have been but this florida week is something else boys. We come limping in at a weak 1-2 but we are far better than this, and do have some playmakers on this team. Yes, i dont like the team demeanor and the way we are playing recently but we can change it. If chaney opens up this playbook and gives our receivers just a chance even in man coverage by the gators i would rather lose and know marquez and jennings had a chance at the ball before we just try and run on florida (which aint gonna work) and see the game flash before our eyes. We have the players honestly but its gonna come down to will to win so lets just back this team till the wheels fall of and go with guarantano to male some plays and next year i fully believe bailey and that recruiting class plus the guys we have will prove a statement down in norman.

Im a huge tennessee fan and always have been but this florida week is something else boys. We come limping in at a weak 1-2 but we are far better than this, and do have some playmakers on this team. Yes, i dont like the team demeanor and the way we are playing recently but we can change it. If chaney opens up this playbook and gives our receivers just a chance even in man coverage by the gators i would rather lose and know marquez and jennings had a chance at the ball before we just try and run on florida (which aint gonna work) and see the game flash before our eyes. We have the players honestly but its gonna come down to will to win so lets just back this team till the wheels fall of and go with guarantano to male some plays and next year i fully believe bailey and that recruiting class plus the guys we have will prove a statement down in norman.
You can't open up the playbook when your QB can't make reads. Why can't people accept this?

I seriously think if the Gators play man to man and the oline can give JG just a couple seconds it could play out like the Auburn game last year. Our WRs have a huge advantage over their DBs.

Is UF stupid enough to do that? I'd double #15 and force JG to make a read for once in his college career other than immdediate check down to running back for no gain...

I mean there are 1,000 things we can do if the QB can get the ball to the receivers downfield on time. So far he has not been able to do this. If he suddenly finds this ability then we have a ballgame, otherwise its men and boys. Need to open them up downfield and get the DB's on their heels to open the run game.

Is UF stupid enough to do that? I'd double #15 and force JG to make a read for once in his college career other than immdediate check down to running back for no gain...
Will not happen! He will throw to option 1 no matter the coverage. Seen it too often!

"and go with guarantano to male some plays"

You mean "mail some plays"? Yeah, that concerns me too. I'd much prefer he makes some plays. ;)

Yes, i dont like the team demeanor and the way we are playing recently but we can change it.
differences of opinion but I did like our demeanor last weekend even if it was a chattahooche. As far as our recent play, I only go back to last weeks game where we looked pretty damn good the first half. we were then able to get some 2nd and 3rd’s in there to get them some time on the field. I like where we are headed but they have to come out balls to the wall tomorrow in that god forsaken swamp. Get back with ya at half time.

If we hit them in the mouth we have the advantage. This is not a Florida team of old. Their manpower problems could show. Their advantage is only between our ears.

Hahahaha! I started to edit that after reading, but I knew all the intelligent readers would know what was meant.
With the rampant stupidity on this forum, when something stupid is said (your post), I can only assume you meant it.

I guess the next time you make a typo I'll try to decipher what it means better.

We will be starting 4 OL, 2 CB, 1 ILB, 1 DT...playing several rotational guys...Gray, Crouch, Middleton, Williams, Reid, Banks(new position), Harrison, Solomon......who have never started against, played against, or played very few snaps versus Florida..

I think that plays to our favor...

UT has a history of turning a UF player that hasn’t done much into a star. It would be nice to reverse this trend.

VN Store

Back