East Tennessee Weather II

Fiona is caught up in the jet stream, But Number 9 is sitting fine. Very light shear above and below. What you see blowing off the tops is rain as it condenses. It's a healthy LOW right now, and all it has to do is avoid the mountain.

It's an unpredictable one beyond a certain point, and the national hurrican center is saying so. They are just telling you to be prep'd for a cane, because anything over like 80 mph is a cane, and this will cause HAVOC one way or another with things like tornadoes. The National Hurricane Center is basically telling you be prepared.

I mean, that's a gorgeous clearing right? Look at the surface already. That's a LOW pressure. It has not even begun tho. It first has to separate, and then pass cuba. It's set up really well tho.

Latest notice says it all. Explicitly states "too soon", but expected to come into Florida near "major" strength. E79F9FF5-93DA-4B35-B143-39B893DF8A08.jpeg

Last edited:
This is way early, but HE (it's a male name pansies), is doing what I like to call, the first act. This storm will mutate and change. He will disrupt as chaos IMO. IT IS NOT A MEGA MEXICO BEACH SITUATION. Cat 3 is accurate in this situation because, it will be at, or just beyond major strength when you get hit IMO, unprofessional experience. IF YOU GET HIT. This does feel like a strong storm tho.

this is starting to take on the structure of a messy storm. It could be one of those gigantic rain making chaos storms (like Sandy). First, there are significant winds building on the north east side. Second, look at the oblong structure? Not normal. Sometimes happens with dual, or concentric eyes, but sometimes is due to a pressure change in the atmosphere. 1354C1F1-B788-4282-9E2E-018BBC2028B7.jpeg

OK, here you have an escalation in words. "Rapidly intensify." IR means they now EXPECT it to get stronger very quickly as it passes cuba.

Rain maker, with a lot of potential for wind damage. Those hurricane poles will hold, but that's not the richy side of florida. My estimation is around Tampa is a bad place to land.

VN Store

Back