East Tennessee Weather II

Fun coupon VOL

Not at the table Carlos
saturday will be an AB day.
No rain

I’ve got TS Dorian coming into mid SC and going into GA then coming into Tennessee. Could be a soaker mid to late next week. Something to follow.
I’m going to be in Anna Maria Florida Friday through the following Sunday. Should I expect anything substantial in regards to weather coming from Dorian?

Thanks

rocktopper16

“You don’t have to win it; just don’t lose it”-CJP
I’m going to be in Anna Maria Florida Friday through the following Sunday. Should I expect anything substantial in regards to weather coming from Dorian?

Thanks
No, nothing substantial. When you leave Sunday where are you heading too? Because traffic will be chaotic. Dorian looks to slow down before making landfall. Models are all over the place. I was very wrong on my post yesterday. Right now, looks to be making a impact on the GA Florida line. There’s Hp building as it makes landfall that will determine what direction it could go. I’m thinking it rides through GA and turns back towards the SC but some models have it hugging the coast gaining a lot of energy. Defiantly something to follow.

Fun coupon VOL

Not at the table Carlos
No, nothing substantial. When you leave Sunday where are you heading too? Because traffic will be chaotic. Dorian looks to slow down before making landfall. Models are all over the place. I was very wrong on my post yesterday. Right now, looks to be making a impact on the GA Florida line. There’s Hp building as it makes landfall that will determine what direction it could go. I’m thinking it rides through GA and turns back towards the SC but some models have it hugging the coast gaining a lot of energy. Defiantly something to follow.
My post was off. I leave the 8th. Thanks for the update.

VN Store

Sponsors