East Tennessee Weather II

I’m sure everyone knows by now but it was the same bust in West Knox that has happened all Winter. Yet another 30-something degree rain. It was 33 most of the evening, which was slightly colder than expected, but it didn’t matter. More cold rain. I’m over this Winter as it has been nothing but a tease outside of the Christmas event. There were so many close calls but I think we just missed our last shot this season. Time for warmer weather.

I’m sure everyone knows by now but it was the same bust in West Knox that has happened all Winter. Yet another 30-something degree rain. It was 33 most of the evening, which was slightly colder than expected, but it didn’t matter. More cold rain. I’m over this Winter as it has been nothing but a tease outside of the Christmas event. There were so many close calls but I think we just missed our last shot this season. Time for warmer weather.

I got a dusting when that heavier band of snow moved through Anderson County. It got down to 33 in Oak Ridge, so it turned to rain once the precip lightened up.

Why is it when the weather is bad the weathermen will call it "inclement" weather but when the weather is nice they never call it "clement" weather?

This storm approaching Denver is going to be epic. I’m out west now and it’s a huge story. Talking like 90inches of snow for the high country and 2-3 feet for Denver

Reactions: headhunter15
I hate to say it like this but Most everyone has got there stimulus and income tax. Take the extra money and buy a NOAA radio. IF a tornado was to touchdown whilst you sleep you’re more than likely not going to hear a tornado siren but you would most definitely hear the radio. You can program them just to go off when a alert hits your area and trust me, they can get loud.

Reactions: headhunter15
I hate to say it like this but Most everyone has got there stimulus and income tax. Take the extra money and buy a NOAA radio. IF a tornado was to touchdown whilst you sleep you’re more than likely not going to hear a tornado siren but you would most definitely hear the radio. You can program them just to go off when a alert hits your area and trust me, they can get loud.

Good idea. Hamblen Co. doesn’t have a tornado siren.

VN Store

Back