Early Signing Day

HooahVol

I know I am taking a risk putting this here and will completely understand if this gets moved to the recruiting forum but this truly is the biggest conversation we need to be having this week.

The expectation is for Tennessee to pick up 20 of their available 25 spots over the next 3 days raising our class rank to somewhere in the top #15 and SEC rank to #5. That is is the expectation. We have a good start with Omari Thomas, a 4 star OL from Briarcrest in Memphis, announcing his commitment last week. Hopefully he is just the tip of the spear.

In addition to Tennessee I feel like we need to watch Florida. Mullen is a good coach but his negative has always been recruiting. There are signs that is changing. My hope is the next few days are very disappointing for the Gators otherwise we may be stuck at #3 in the East for a few more years.

I know I am taking a risk putting this here and will completely understand if this gets moved to the recruiting forum but this truly is the biggest conversation we need to be having this week.

The expectation is for Tennessee to pick up 20 of their available 25 spots over the next 3 days raising our class rank to somewhere in the top #15 and SEC rank to #5. That is is the expectation. We have a good start with Omari Thomas, a 4 star OL from Briarcrest in Memphis, announcing his commitment last week. Hopefully he is just the tip of the spear.

In addition to Tennessee I feel like we need to watch Florida. Mullen is a good coach but his negative has always been recruiting. There are signs that is changing. My hope is the next few days are very disappointing for the Gators otherwise we may be stuck at #3 in the East for a few more years.
I'm still shocked and disappointed with Jay Hardy !

Reactions: VOLSONLY
ELyXoooW4AAukU_

Found on Twitter as of 14th. Thought someone might be interested....

**Note**Since then, Ratelege has a verbal with UGA

Last edited:
I usually just read the various comments but Calloway has me worried. Any new news on his status? Thanks!

Mullen sucks at recruiting. He's only having a bump year because fsu fired their head coach, and Miami's head coach is still getting acclimated. A). I doubt his recruiting class stays as high as it is, B). He will be back to mediocrity next year if Norvell is worth his salt (which will actually be a very, very interesting discussion point for this board depending on our recruiting/season next year).

Mullen being a garbage recruiter is kind of the big point against Pruitt. We shouldn't be losing these battles on or off the field.

Reactions: hooperwho
4 star DE tyler Baron from down the road at Knox Catholic has scheduled an announcement for 5 pm tomorrow. 24/7 has him trending Tennessee.

I should expect so, he is a Knoxville resident and his dad is on the staff. If we miss on this one, then, quoting mediocre announcer and Bammer homer Keith Jackson, whoa Nellie!!!

Don't know why, but I think we had all (gals included, metaphorically) better make sure our cups are in place tomorrow. I feel a Cup Check Wednesday coming on. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back