Early SEC Football 2004 Champ?

As of right now, I would probably go with Georgia myself. I think LSU will definitely be in the mix as well.

I have to say UGA too, but they have a tough schedule playing Auburn and Florida on the road AND having to play us and LSU.

The worst part about GA is that I've met Mark Richt on multiple occasions and he's a genuinely nice guy. At least when FLA was beating the hell out of us Spurrier was easy to hate.

Richt can't be THAT nice of a guy. There has to be something wrong with him, or at least something we can make fun of.

Honestly, I think this will be the year that Richt will drop off a little bit. The "new guy" stuff is over and they are the ones that everybody will be gunning for. Maybe wishful thinking.

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 20, 2004 9:41 PM
Richt can't be THAT nice of a guy. There has to be something wrong with him, or at least something we can make fun of.

Honestly, I think this will be the year that Richt will drop off a little bit. The "new guy" stuff is over and they are the ones that everybody will be gunning for. Maybe wishful thinking.

I hope you are right, but with a 4th yr starter at QB and a dominating defense coming back, I wouldn't bet on it.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 20, 2004 11:42 PM
I'm going with the Vols.

Go ahead....laugh.

:jawdrop:

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

Originally posted by GAVol+May 20, 2004 11:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ May 20, 2004 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@May 20, 2004 9:41 PM
Richt can&#39;t be THAT nice of a guy. There has to be something wrong with him, or at least something we can make fun of.

I hope you are right, but with a 4th yr starter at QB and a dominating defense coming back, I wouldn&#39;t bet on it. [/quote]
It&#39;s possible. Remember our 99 team??

Originally posted by vol_freak+May 20, 2004 10:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ May 20, 2004 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LadyinOrange@May 20, 2004 11:42 PM
I&#39;m going with the Vols.

Go ahead....laugh.

:jawdrop:

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: [/quote]
I love that little green mohawk smiley, Freak.

That&#39;s a good one. I think it&#39;s one that la posted.

Richt IS that nice of a guy. He has kids...and then he adopted several from Russia or something like that. :(

VN Store

Back