Early Bowl Predictions For Our Vols!!

Outback would take USCjr, Auburn, or Kentucky before UT. Gator Bowl will be our best shot outside Liberty. If we qualify we will not fall below Liberty.

I’d bet we’re gonna be playing in Memphis for the liberty bowl! Win win for Memphis and Tennessee recruiting. May be a great way to snag bill norton from GA or any number or other recruits. We got a big 2020 recruit the other day who played at south wind so hopefully Pruitt is seeing the large talent pool in Memphis.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
A 6-6 finish is likely the Liberty. The Liberty Bowl has wanted Tennessee for a while, since it got back its SEC contract.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Ribs. Ribs. And some great music on Beale Street. Liberty Bowl sounds good to me. Music City Bowl would be more convenient for me and a lot of Vol fans. Just win. GBO VFL!

I’d bet we’re gonna be playing in Memphis for the liberty bowl! Win win for Memphis and Tennessee recruiting. May be a great way to snag bill norton from GA or any number or other recruits. We got a big 2020 recruit the other day who played at south wind so hopefully Pruitt is seeing the large talent pool in Memphis.
Lol. We won't be getting a bowl invite

The program needs another year of prep to get bowl eligible, and really...worthy. They’re ok one week buffoons the next, one week they show improvement, next week they act like they were coached by jr high coaches.

Dont mean much now but with a win over Mizzou and Vandy here are some of the Vols destinations!!Come on Vols and win the next two!!Go Vols!

Bowl Projections: Where will Tennessee end up if they get to six wins?

images

I still feel like we make a bowl this year. Vandy is beatable

Shurmur is a good throwing QB= loss for UT see Lock, Grier, beatable teams with a QB like Kentucky's. Watch Missouri fall to 3 or 4 wins next year unless they get the Clemson GT QB which I doubt but I think they are on his long list. Think he will go to Miami.

VN Store

Back