Early 2024 Republican Primary

Who do you favor as the 2024 Republican Candidate

• Total voters
I’m not sure who I would vote for but I see at least one that needs to go away. Junior.

The Rs need a moderate that can take far right votes as the better option versus a Dem and can also grab some not so far left liberals to crossover. Nikki 2024 might be the top of the ticket that can best fo that.
This is how we got McCain and Romney

Reactions: NEO
CPAC Readies for Florida Gathering amid COVID-19, as Conservatives Ready for Trump Bonanza

For many, the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) is essentially one of the last major in-person events without masks or coronavirus pandemic restrictions before the shutdown began.

CPAC is still bringing a high-profile slate of Republican speakers, including top lawmakers like Sens. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Josh Hawley, R-Mo. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be there. So will high-profile state officials like Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton and South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem. Schlapp still expects a crowded hall for the conference's top speeches and a large number of politically engaged high school and college students.

And what's staying the same more than anything else is that former President Donald Trump will be at the center of the conference more than any other individual.

CPAC readies for Florida gathering amid COVID-19, as conservatives ready for Trump bonanza

I’m going to have to check, but I think the state of GA revokes the citizenship for anyone who knowingly orders Pepsi.
Probably why I had to move to TN then. Pepsi and RC over coke any day of the week for me. In fine fashion, I do like a moon pie with my RC. And the occasional Cheerwine of course.

Call me crazy, but my gut tells me Pence would be a good candidate, even he does not gain traction, provided he's interested in the first place. I could also entertain Tulsi, or DeSantis. And I'd take a good look at Haley as well.

Call me crazy, but my gut tells me Pence would be a good candidate, even he does not gain traction, provided he's interested in the first place. I could also entertain Tulsi, or DeSantis. And I'd take a good look at Haley as well.
Tulsi huh?

The one who is for:
outlawing assault weapons
Free college for all
$15 minimum wage
Elimination of the electoral college
Close all nuclear power plants
Medicare for all
Citizenship for dreamers

That Tulsi?

Reactions: Orangeburst

You are indeed crazy.

Anyone want to make a friendly wager? We can send funds to one of the mods or use PayPal. $50 or $100? I will bet Trump WON'T be the nominee

Anyone want to make a friendly wager? We can send funds to one of the mods or use PayPal. $50 or $100? I will bet Trump WON'T be the nominee
The last guy who spent so much time crowing about who wouldn't be the nominee ended up looking like a complete clown.

Also, don't send the money to gavol. Trust me

Tulsi huh?

The one who is for:
Free college for all
$15 minimum wage
Medicare for all
Citizenship for dreamers

That Tulsi?

And endorsed Bernie...no thanks

Reactions: StarRaider
The last guy who spent so much time crowing about who wouldn't be the nominee ended up looking like a complete clown.

Also, don't send the money to gavol. Trust me
It's a one time offer for some fun. I'm not going to perpetuate it to the point of it being silly. I think it's a good bet!

Tulsi huh?

The one who is for:
Free college for all
$15 minimum wage
Medicare for all
Citizenship for dreamers

That Tulsi?

She got black balled by her own. She is out overhauling herself to come back. Will see how she returns. Overall she was a strong candidate and they feared her. So they had Hils dispose of her publicly. And she rocks the white pants suit.

She got black balled by her own. She is out overhauling herself to come back. Will see how she returns. Overall she was a strong candidate and they feared her. So they had Hils dispose of her publicly. And she rocks the white pants suit.

Tulsi needs to run for governor. She has zero business running for POTUS.

Tulsi needs to run for governor. She has zero business running for POTUS.
She's quite young still. Probably a good path for her and come back to a POTUS run in the future if she still wants it.

She's quite young still. Probably a good path for her and come back to a POTUS run in the future if she still wants it.

Nobody should run for POTUS without having executive experience, be that either in the private sector (preferably) or as a governor.

Nobody should run for POTUS without having executive experience, be that either in the private sector (preferably) or as a governor.
Agreed. The current one has executive napping experience. He's totally qualified.

Reactions: GSD82
Haley Isolated After Trump Fallout

When a handful of potential Republican presidential hopefuls convene on Thursday for the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), there will be one notable absence from the speaking lineup: Nikki Haley.

Haley, a former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations and a potential 2024 White House contender, has found herself isolated from former President Trump and the populist wing of the GOP that he commands after a scathing interview with Politico in which she denounced her former boss and wrote off his future influence in Republican politics.

The fallout from Haley’s remarks underscores the risks associated with her strategy of criticizing Trump’s actions and establishing a separate political identity while at the same time trying to appeal to his base of supporters.

Haley isolated after Trump fallout

VN Store

Back