EA Ncaa Football game

VFL 24/7

Legend
Do you think the game will come back soon and does anyone know if there are plans in place to make the game? During this quarantine I would love nothing more than to play NCAA football and win Nattys with Tennessee. Thoughts?

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Do you think the game will come back soon and does anyone know if there are plans in place to make the game? During this quarantine I would love nothing more than to play NCAA football and win Nattys with Tennessee. Thoughts?

I sure hope so. I fired up the old NCAA 14 recently and started a dynasty. I threw some head scratching picks to keep it as real as possible.

I guarantee you that EA Tiburon is working on the skeleton of NCAA Football 20XX and NCAA Basketball 20XX for the PS5/Series X right now (would make zero sense for them to wait for official "permission" to do so and risk losing out on a year of sales), but I doubt you'll see a game until 2022 since the NCAA still has to finalize its plans regarding players earning money from their likenesses and I feel that the "deadline" of January 2021 is kind of on the back burner at this point due to COVID-19. Coupled with what I assume are some expected remote working delays/bottlenecks on EA's behalf, I just can't picture them being able to release a product in fourteen months but I would love to be wrong!

I guarantee you that EA Tiburon is working on the skeleton of NCAA Football 20XX and NCAA Basketball 20XX for the PS5/Series X right now (would make zero sense for them to wait for official "permission" to do so and risk losing out on a year of sales), but I doubt you'll see a game until 2022 since the NCAA still has to finalize its plans regarding players earning money from their likenesses and I feel that the "deadline" of January 2021 is kind of on the back burner at this point due to COVID-19. Coupled with what I assume are some expected remote working delays/bottlenecks on EA's behalf, I just can't picture them being able to release a product in fourteen months but I would love to be wrong!
NCAA 14 was so good I can't imagine how good the next game will be with the CFP and all of that now. Maybe by the time it comes out Tennessee will be good again so I can play with them online lol

I really only play 2 or 3 games on PS4. I don’t think I’ve ever really purchased many add ons or bundles, but if EA rolled out an NCAA 21 or 22 and included every future add on for $120 I probably would do it at this point .

I really only play 2 or 3 games on PS4. I don’t think I’ve ever really purchased many add ons or bundles, but if EA rolled out an NCAA 21 or 22 and included every future add on for $120 I probably would do it at this point .
Agreed. I would pay over $100 for NCAA and I think a lot of people would. It was by far my favorite sports game. From dynasty mode with recruiting to road to glory to online play.

Agreed. I would pay over $100 for NCAA and I think a lot of people would. It was by far my favorite sports game. From dynasty mode with recruiting to road to glory to online play.
EA will find a way to screw it up.

Reactions: coach12
I don't see any way that this series doesn't come back at some point. Especially with playoffs and certain schools already being included in Madden.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
NCAA 14 was so good I can't imagine how good the next game will be with the CFP and all of that now. Maybe by the time it comes out Tennessee will be good again so I can play with them online lol
They always made Tennessee a decent online team, no matter how bad they were. I don't think they were ever worse than a B. One of the guys that worked on the game is a gigantic Vols fan.

Always hated playing as a top tier program, gotta dog deep and build Akron into a national power.
Yep I always liked taking someone like Wyoming or one of the Military Academy's and get them invited in to a big Conference.

VN Store

Back