E. Westbrook - Best PG in TN Lady Vol History?

utkCREW

Think about point guards tho...ones that are combo scorers AND floor leaders...

It’s been a real lacking position imo in Lady Vols history.

VolsFan-TX

Think about point guards tho...ones that are combo scorers AND floor leaders...

It’s been a real lacking position imo in Lady Vols history.
Wasn’t Kara Lawson a point guard? She was one of the best scorers and leaders. Also, I think Semeka Randall was a point guard for at least one year. She was also excellent, but played mostly as shooting guard.

sisaq

Can’t forget about Shannon Bobbit. Nobody played with more heart and she kept a defense honest from three. Plus she was just flat fun to watch. Only juco transfer I can ever remember making such a huge impact.
I love Bobbit.. Guard I never seen with ball handler.

DonDiego

*Two Star Heart*
I love Evina but its way too early. I see why you’d put this up. I wouldn’t be surprised though if she ends up being at the top or near the top of the list.

•Kellie Jolly!
•Dena Head
•Kara Lawson
•Ace Clement
We're missing somebody--can't think of her name right now. She played right before Lawson. Shana ................

ksl415

We're missing somebody--can't think of her name right now. She played right before Lawson. Shana ................
Wow I remember her just being a kind of one dimensional player and she really really improved her handle and being able to shoot off the dribble. She was good. I’d probably take Massengale, Bobbit over her. You Guys just make me want to go back to memory lane of the old lady vol ballers.

W.TN.Orange Blood

Wow I remember her just being a kind of one dimensional player and she really really improved her handle and being able to shoot off the dribble. She was good. I’d probably take Massengale, Bobbit over her. You Guys just make me want to go back to memory lane of the old lady vol ballers.
We've had many of our share of great PGs that it's hard just to pick one. All were good at their time.

ksl415

I remember her rocking a green Arm band during her junior or senior years.
The other 3 points slinger at that time was Brittany Jackson. She would light it up!

VN Store

Sponsors