Dwight Jones

On scout yesterday, their experts made predictions on where the top uncommited recruits will go to school at.
They said that Dwight Jones will go to Clemson.. I though Clemson was behind UNC and UT.. Is this for real, or is Scout just being dumb. BTW, they did say that Creer was going to be a VOl so they got that right.

On scout yesterday, their experts made predictions on where the top uncommited recruits will go to school at.
They said that Dwight Jones will go to Clemson.. I though Clemson was behind UNC and UT.. Is this for real, or is Scout just being dumb. BTW, they did say that Creer was going to be a VOl so they got that right.

did Clemson hire Sanders? if they did then this is probably correct, if not, then I dont know why he would want to play 2nd fiddle in an O built around CJ Spiller

They hired a former UNC coach but it wasn't Sanders. There is also rumblings about something happening at CU after signing day.

yea everybody on each roster from that year is gone now

I didn't ask who remained on the roster the last time we played. I simply stated how quickly we forget what happened the last time we played. i have a hard time saying team x sucks if they beat us the last time we played. I think PSU sucks, but they beat us, so I temper my comments. I face reality, PSU has our number.

we better be better than the PSU's and Clemsons of the college football world

Has nobody got any updates from Fulmer's visit with D. Jones last night? Nothing on the premium boards from our gurus or anything? hvwarrior?

VN Store

Back