Dwight Jones Visit

Said everything went great, it was first class. He said that the visit helped UT but he was still committed to UNC. He also said with us losing our top 3 receivers that helps as well. I don't see us getting him, but I would like to be wrong as I was with Eric Berry.

If we land him then we have no worries about WR for the next 3 years atleast. Hopefully he won't pull a Meachem.

We'd definitely have one of the top WR classes in UT history:

5* Dwight Jones
5* Kenny O'Neal
5* Brent Vinson
4* Top 100 Gerald Jones
3* Todd Campbell
3* Tyler Maples(WR or S)

I just can't wait to see Gerald Jones, Brent Vinson, and Kenny O'Neal suit up for the Big Orange next year. With the talent they all possess, it will somewhat soften the blow of losing Jayson, Bret, and Robert.

Insidecarolina is reporting Marvin Sanders has been released from the coaching staff. Sanders was DJ's primary recruiter and DJ really liked him. DJ grew up a tar Heel fan but I think even that might not be enough now that his friend Sanders is gone. We'll see but he might not stay committed to UNC. We have a great shot now!!

His mom is fine with him going to UT. We're in it pretty good. Will be a signing day decision between UNC and UT. I'd give UNC the edge still, but Trooper has some time to work on it, and we've got the better selling points.

If Trooper's involved (which he is) then it ain't over 'till it's over

Okay and how do YOU know that? I think I would believe him over someone else, though he could be playing the game. Of course, how would you know that?

He also said that if Marvin Sanders was fired that there is a good chance he will go elsewhere.

i dont see why any receiver wouldn't want to come here. You could be a 4 year starter in a power conference for one of the best teams in that conference and you'd get good coaching from Trooper.

good call mattvols... This guy would make the perfect balance in this class with the smaller, faster recievers, and he is a bigger, slightly slower prospect and with great hands

good call mattvols... This guy would make the perfect balance in this class with the smaller, faster recievers, and he is a bigger, slightly slower prospect and with great hands

Yep, that would be the a perfect combination. But I thought UNC still have a good chance to keep him. We will see.

but SERIOUSLY- other than academics UT has an edge on UNC in literally everything. Let's take a look...
1. Tradition- Tennessee- is top 10 most wins of any program
UNC-well at least they're basketball team is good right?
2.Fans- UT-107,000 strong
UNC- probably get more fans at the basketball games
3. Facilities- hahahahahaa I'm not even going to say anything on this one.

North Carolina is a joke.

but SERIOUSLY- other than academics UT has an edge on UNC in literally everything. Let's take a look...
1. Tradition- Tennessee- is top 10 most wins of any program
UNC-well at least they're basketball team is good right?
2.Fans- UT-107,000 strong
UNC- probably get more fans at the basketball games
3. Facilities- hahahahahaa I'm not even going to say anything on this one.

North Carolina is a joke.

big difference. they have a new coach as in butch davis. they are expecting a winner there.

VN Store

Back