Dwight Jones or Marvin Austin

The Dude

Abides.
Who do we need more, or who would you rather the Vols sign: Dwight Jones or Marvin Austin (or some other player still available)?

I say Austin because, as we know, we cannot stop the run and we need a big body inside.

Id like both but, we are losing 3 starting WR's. I think we need WR way more because of the depth. I know we already have some WRs. But this is a very good 5* WR.

Austin, hands down. We have some great WR prospects now- O'Neal, Vinson, Jones, etc.. Austin is a Henderson Haynesworth type impact player on the D line. We need him badly! I'll not shed a tear if we land Dwight though/too.

As far as who we need the most, it is Austin. As for who I want to see playing in the orange and white on Saturdays it would be Jones. It has been a while since Tennessee has had a big physical WR like that. This guy is like David Martin with speed and talent. If I had to choose one or the other, it would be Austin. I think he meets our needs and would benefit us more in the long run.

Austin. We're set at WR with O'neal, Vinson, & Gerald Jones (not to mention alot of other prospects with upside like Maples). Austin would come in with a real chance to start right off the bat, and we could use that inside physical presence.

As far as who we need the most, it is Austin. As for who I want to see playing in the orange and white on Saturdays it would be Jones. It has been a while since Tennessee has had a big physical WR like that. This guy is like David Martin with speed and talent. If I had to choose one or the other, it would be Austin. I think he meets our needs and would benefit us more in the long run.

David Martin has made a pretty good career off his lack of speed and talent.

VN Store

Back