Dwight Jones/Ahmad Paige Same Decision?

My guess is that they say that where one picks, the other won't. I doubt that is true though.

well they might not know. neither i supposed to announce till signing day...but D. Jones is letting the coaches know on sunday night so they can either cool on paige or push strongly on him.

Word is that Deonte Thompson may have committed to Miami. That would leave Ronald Johnson, Ahmad Paige, and Terrance Toliver remaining on their WR board. I don't know about Johnson since it seems he dropped Michigan. That could be a big UF possibility which would cause them to drop Paige. I think Toliver is LSU bound. The best thing for us would be Thompson to Miami, Toliver to LSU, Johnson to USC or someone else, and UF to keep Paige on hold long enough for him to drop them out of spite.

I would much much much rather have Jones than Paige. We need a really tall reciever in this class and he could be the guy.

JC did say there was a chance both Jones and Paige end up playing together in college. He did not mention what school that would be but there is only one school that is on both list, Tennessee. So, thats easy to figure out. Maybe he will be right. I think UT is actually in very good shape with both. Better shape with Paige than most think.

I was thinkin' about that last week. Gerald Jones, Brent Visson, Kenny O'Neal, Dwight Jones AND Ahmad Paige? That's beyond nasty.

with vinson, oneal, jones, jones, and paige. and thats not including briscoe, hancock, taylor, shelley, or rodgers

the "commitment predictions" page on rivals has UT as the favorite for Paige and Jones, for what it's worth.

someone is also predictiong Noel Divine to Alabama.. please no. also, no one is picking Austin to UT.

on a "sick" note: its pretty sick that 6 of the top 10 recruiiting classes are in the SEC. UF, UT, LSU, USC, UGA, AUB... in that order, i believe.

VN Store

Back