Dwags and Clemscum to Kickoff 2021

Clemson and Georgia are both spending money to make money. In the wake of the two schools announcing a highly anticipated 2021 season opener in Charlotte, news has now surfaced at just how badly the two programs wanted to play each other. The total tab: roughly $2.9 million.

That’s the combined amount the Tigers and Bulldogs will be paying to get out of their previously scheduled Group of Five games set for the same date. Per the Greenville News, Clemson is ponying $1.1 million to cancel their contract with Wyoming. The Athletic reports Georgia is cutting a $1.8 million check to San Jose State.
Clemson, Georgia paying seven-figures to make 2021 opener happen

Clemson will. curb stomp UGA, bet the 401K on it.
IDK, historically UGA usually beats Clemson but Clemson's a different animal these days. Still so is UGA. When they were both real good in the 80's they had some donnybrooks.

I'd like to see georgia beat clemson then go on to have a crappy year, including a loss to us, which would more than likely result in a few things that would me happy; georgia doesn't get a championship...again and clemson doesn't get in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I'd like to see georgia beat clemson then go on to have a crappy year, including a loss to us, which would more than likely result in a few things that would me happy; georgia doesn't get a championship...again and clemson doesn't get in the playoffs.
Yes!

VN Store

Back