During the Game Discussion

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anyone who is watching the game and wants to post as the game progresses can do so here. This can be a great place to express your disgust or to let out a big "Go Vols".

At least we didn't go 3 and out on the first series. I don't think Banks tried hard enough to get to that 3rd down pass.

Why did Clausen go sidelines into double freakin coverage??? Looks like we are playing "Tennessee" football again...I'm tellin you, we need to try out some OU football and see how that goes.

I don't know how we have second and 1 and have some momentum and manage to lose yards on 2 consecutive plays. At least it's 3-3, but I think we missed an opportunity there.

These penalties are killing our momentum.

VOLS WIN! VOLS WIN! VOLS WIN! VOLS WIN! VOLS WIN!

Told ya, boys. :peace2:

Does this sound familiar?

After this weekend, they can stop waiting.

UM 56

UT a whole lot less

I know, I know you changed your mind and picked UT but I had to take a shot. ;)

Kiss this, Freak. :shakeit:

Just kiddin'. I WAS discouraged after the Duke game. I admit it. But I will never pick a team against the Vols at game time. Ever.

I know how it is. Seems like early in the week you wonder if we can win, but come game time I always think we are gonna pull it out somehow.

Was there too! Had a driver in car by gate waiting for us so we wouldn’t have to walk around Crack Central. Great day!

Reactions: UTwild82

VN Store

Back