Duke keeps squeaking it out.....and Kentucky

Are you sure? You went on a ten post rant about the use of one word in the English language. Looks like some dookies are salty about getting curb stomped. Oh yeah this is a message board not English 101. Class dismissed!

Yes, thunder and I are good.

Thanks for your concern.

Kinda reminds me of the slobbering over tiger woods... He can make the worst shot of the day and they will make something good out of the effort. Same with Zion.

Yeah, I still don’t understand all the slobbering over Tiger Woods...even to this very day. 😎

What he did yesteryear was great stuff. The key is yesteryear. To get a steady dose on every play by him or as someone else makes a shot gets a little old if you follow the game all the time.

Man, this post aged about as well as Macaulay Culkin. Great job, great effort. 👍🏾

Yeah, I still don’t understand all the slobbering over Tiger Woods...even to this very day. 😎

WELL!!! After today, I guess a little slobbering is in order. The guy is as good as there is, or maybe as good as there ever was. I concede, let the press slobber, it's good for the game. (I guess)

VN Store

Back