Duke keeps squeaking it out.....and Kentucky

UT isn't an NBA farm team. I don't blame the kids. You play the odds, and the odds of getting to the final four with a Duke or UK is better than a UT or 99% of the rest of college basketball. I know some will throw the BS flag here, but I would rather have a team like we had than a bunch of mercenaries every year even if it does get us to the big dance more often. Have at it, but that's how I feel about UT.

Yeah I’m calling BS.

If UT won a NC with a couple one and done guys mixed in with some veterans, you’d be more than okay with that.

UT isn't an NBA farm team. I don't blame the kids. You play the odds, and the odds of getting to the final four with a Duke or UK is better than a UT or 99% of the rest of college basketball. I know some will throw the BS flag here, but I would rather have a team like we had than a bunch of mercenaries every year even if it does get us to the big dance more often. Have at it, but that's how I feel about UT.

Duke fans probably felt that way watching Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, etc...then they have won a couple titles with young freshman and changed their opinions quickly.

Reactions: NashVol11
I’d rather have the best players period.

Yeah at the end of the day who is saying no to guys like Zion or Anthony Davis? Any coach and any fan would love them at their school.

But yes...I do think its rewarding to have players like Grant or Admiral rather than the Zions.

Hey guys, let’s focus on what’s important.

Duke is losing.

Don’t worry Jay Bilas and Dickie V. Will have the fix in and the Zapruder Film will be looked at over and over. The Michigan state players head moves back and to the left , back and to the left

Don’t worry Jay Bilas and Dickie V. Will have the fix in and the Zapruder Film will be looked at over and over. The Michigan state players head moves back and to the left , back and to the left
They’ve got G Hill to bring that extra piece of scoreboard and the officiating influence today

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Did anyone notice the no call on VT's last 3 point attempt with a few seconds remaining? The contact with the lower body was very similar to Turner's contact with Edwards on Thursday.
I’ll go as far as to say, you’ll see that at the very least once, in every round, in every tournament, for the rest of your life. I really hope you’re not like 94 years old or something. Because that would make my post/point really lame!🥴
GBO!!

Reactions: peerless98
Anyone saying Duke gets all the calls should watch this game. Zion and Barrett have been bludgeoned with no call at least 5x each

Duke fans probably felt that way watching Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler, etc...then they have won a couple titles with young freshman and changed their opinions quickly.
Well you are a UK fan so you arent used to having players that give a **** about your university so I know you don't understand.

VN Store

Back