DT with interest in UT

LittleDTO

I dont have a subscription to Rivals or Scout. Does anyone have list of the top DT that UT currently has a legitimate shot at landing. Thanks.

We already have Donald Langley.

We have a very good shot at Rolando Melancon and Kaniela Tuipulotu. They are both great prospects. We also have a good shot at Jonathan English, but he is probably not quite as good of a prospect as the two mentioned above. We are also invovled with a couple JUCO and Prep School DTs but I think Melancon and Tuipulotu are the two we really want. You put those two together with Langley and that would be a great DT class.

It looks like Donald Langley has reopened his recruitment a little bit...he'd given a verbal pledge to the Vols, but now says he's torn between us and Penn State.

we'll see what he says after we put such a whoopin' on the Nittany lions

Thanks Rickbol. I feel like our current DT situation is a weakness of the team. We need at least 2 studs this class. Converting a DE to DT usually doesnt work and we like to do that way to much (usually out of necessity though).

It would be better if I was IN the money ha ha. I just remember when I would never worry about UTs run defense and worried about our secondary. Now, I hope teams pass because our secondary is pretty stout.

At the first of the year a bunch of guys said Bolden would never see the field. It may have taken a little longer but he got there and played better and better. We have the talent and getting to practice for the bowl game is huge just like missing that time last year was huge.

Langley is 100% Vol. He reaffirmed his commitment to Slade and called JoePa to tell him not to visit.

At the first of the year a bunch of guys said Bolden would never see the field. It may have taken a little longer but he got there and played better and better. We have the talent and getting to practice for the bowl game is huge just like missing that time last year was huge.

you are exactly correct, we really missed the extra practice not going to a bowl last year

VN Store

Back