Drew Richmond and Eli Wolf enter transfer portal

Chaney didn’t use TE’s hardly at all at UGA. Had Nauta, Ford, and other 4*’s too. I’m more interested to see how he utilizes ty chandler and Marques callaway.
# 80 for UGa made some key receptions during the last season. Chaney used the TE when he was here before. I expect he will use them next Fall. He will have 2 good TEs comming in this year who are bigger and faster than Wolf. I hope both Richman and Wolf have success wherever they land.

So this has probably been asked numerous times... How does this help with scholarship if they transfer... Just comes off 85 limit?

Thank you, I'll refresh and read.. ☺

I wish these kids nothing but the best and I thank them for giving their all for my Big Orange. These boys deserve nothing but respect from us . Who could expect them to develop after all the staff problems and turnover . Best of luck boys !
Uh, did you watch a game that Richmond played in? Don't think he was "giving his all" unless he had an undisclosed case of narcolepsy that kept cropping up in the middle of games.

Reactions: Kristy*
DWA got banged up some this season but he is absolutely a playmaker. Got a touchdown in the season opener versus WV on 4th and goal. You had to of been watching another player as he was one of the brighter spots on offense in a bleak season. Blocked well and made some clutch catches with minimal drops.

17 receptions 140 yards 8.2 avg 2 TD's 33yds long 2018 season

He also made tons of clutch drops on 3rd downs.

Also, 17 receptions in one season is not a bright spot even with some missed time.

And the TD vs WVU was a wide open catch because they sold out on the play action.

You clearly are the one that didn’t watch him play.

Not sure why Richmond would transfer w/o Wright being 100% signed. Even then, I would think we could kick him to Guard if we needed to. He would still be 1 of the best 5 lineman we have imo.
He was most likely asked to leave.

Reactions: JacketVol
So does this mean they’re officially transferring? Allen was in there but backed out...L. Williams is in there but we haven’t seen an official announcement from him...is this just the first step in transferring?

I'd be shocked if Latrell Williams didn't transfer. He barely saw the field last season and prospects aren't looking good any time soon. I'll admit I've never been real high on him; he was recruited solely for his speed. Butch et al hoped they could develop him into a receiver, but he's always been a "project".

Allen was a surprise to me, but glad he's sticking around. Momma was right that he should stay.

A bit surprised by Eli Wolf, too, but I think he knows he's not a great fit in Pruitt's system. Nevertheless, he found a role and some playing time last season.

He also made tons of clutch drops on 3rd downs.

Also, 17 receptions in one season is not a bright spot even with some missed time.

And the TD vs WVU was a wide open catch because they sold out on the play action.

You clearly are the one that didn’t watch him play.

Solid stats there buddy. TONS of clutch drops, real scientific there pal. How many open TD's have you made for UT against any team for that matter? Far superior player to Wolf as proven by the professionals starting him 10/11 games. His brother is another thing entirely.

Uh, did you watch a game that Richmond played in? Don't think he was "giving his all" unless he had an undisclosed case of narcolepsy that kept cropping up in the middle of games.
Yes I did and if our coaches kept putting him out there then he must have . Maybe he’s not what we wished but that doesn’t change the fact that our coaches thought he was better than the next guy. Either way he deserves our respect.

Reactions: BreatheUT
It’s easy for us as “armchair coaches “ to tell if a player is doing his job or not. Heck , UT could save a ton of money by hiring us to coach. I’m sure CP wouldn’t put a unfit player on the field. GBO !

We must not have been watching the same player.

I agree. He started to catch a few more balls which is a good sign but I couldn't believe how many balls he dropped through the first half of last year. I expected more. However, he seems to be a decent blocker.

VN Store

Back