Drew Richmond and Eli Wolf enter transfer portal

Wouldn't have pegged Eli as a transfer candidate. Certainly since CJP talked him up last spring. Now Richmond doesn't surprise me at all with the amount of blocks he gave up on the last two years

Reactions: DiderotsGhost
I don’t think this would be a surprise here, because of playing time for both. This only means that two more that can play will step inyo that role. I think it was the best here. Pruitt is putting his players that he is getting that is going to really play at a high level. I think we’re seeing the culture change quickly, and it has to be done. I want to thank both players for being VFL’s, and hopefully staying that way for life. Good luck to them both to wherever life leads them to, to play next. If I were Richmond, I think I would go back home and help the Tigers out because that might be a good fit for him.👍

This wasn’t a surprise at all. Pruitt is going to play players at a high level. I wish them good luck wherever they go. I hope they stay VFL’S forever though. Maybe Richmond needs to go back home and help the Tigers out in Memphis, because I think that would be a good fit for him.

Lol, sorry... I posted the same thread a minute ago. I looked prior to posting to make sure I wasn't doubling up on info, but it happened.
Did you spell Richmond's name right? If so, that's the thread we should go with.

So does this mean they’re officially transferring? Allen was in there but backed out...L. Williams is in there but we haven’t seen an official announcement from him...is this just the first step in transferring?

We only had 80 on scholarship last season so that wouldn't be it.
Yea but we only graduated 11 seniors. It is well documented that we are gonna see about 8-10 transfers in order to stay under the 85 limit when we finish our signing class. Must be down to 85 by summer.

Amazing that Wolf didn't get on the field more. Wood-Anderson was an absolute bust at TE. Dude was horrible.

DWA got banged up some this season but he is absolutely a playmaker. Got a touchdown in the season opener versus WV on 4th and goal. You had to of been watching another player as he was one of the brighter spots on offense in a bleak season. Blocked well and made some clutch catches with minimal drops.

17 receptions 140 yards 8.2 avg 2 TD's 33yds long 2018 season

giphy.gif

Reactions: VolSummitt44

VN Store

Back