Dre Brown (Vols director of recruiting) to Notre Dame

could we lose all these three stars because of this?
200w.gif

Weezer took hostages last night. They’re so used to his antics that the police weren’t even notified. Many hugs later they felt he was properly consoled.

What? Are you implying we are hiring dudes for recruiting directors now?
We have several people that have similar titles that all sound like they are in charge of recruiting if you look at their title in isolation. This guy Dre Brown as understand it was in charge of giving campus tours or something, just a piece of the whole.

Reactions: UTwild82
On the flip side, all these "sport journalist" are busting their brains trying to figure out how to feed all the sports addicts with something to read. And when that happens...this is what you get. As I've said before I have been married to a (non-sport) journalist for 45 years and the next article, column or book is waiting just inside their head. My wife was a humor columnist for a good while...now there's a job that will tax every journalist cell in your body sometimes....even Dave Barry struggles for a subject now and then.

On the flip side, all these "sport journalist" are busting their brains trying to figure out how to feed all the sports addicts with something to read. And when that happens...this is what you get. As I've said before I have been married to a (non-sport) journalist for 45 years and the next article, column or book is waiting just inside their head. My wife was a humor columnist for a good while...now there's a job that will tax every journalist cell in your body sometimes....even Dave Barry struggles for a subject now and then.
Did you help her out with some of the stuff submitted on here?

Notre Dame if finally getting even with us for the Miracle in South Bend. Took a while.

Did you help her out with some of the stuff submitted on here?
No…but we’d have a conversation one week and it would show up the next in an article. I learned to speak “off the record” with my own wife cause when a journalist is desperate they’ll pull from any source 😂😂. Writers block is REAL!

Reactions: Wireless1
Scuttle the Vol Navy. Leave nothing that can be used against us in our retreat!!!

VN Store

Back