Dre Brown (Vols director of recruiting) to Notre Dame

Brice calling it a “striking blow” is irresponsible and shock journalism, but hey he had to generate clicks in July…. Dre Brown has like ZERO experience, been out of school two years so it is not a “striking blow”. He had been here 3 months and moving to a different downgraded role frankly sounds like he wasn’t cut out or ready at this point for the pressure and grind of recruiting in the SEC. I’m not ripping the guy but a lot of people from up north can’t simply hang down here.

Ok, hope he does well. Any career you’re in involves climbing ladders. I think UT Football will be fine. Fine-ish. Not hurt.

We have about a zillion "directors" of recruiting last time I checked so I doubt this makes much difference.

318780_20210218_FB_Headshot_AF_002.jpg
Angelia Brummett

Thought she was Director of Recruiting

he must have had musical parents Dr Dre and Bobby Brown

Last edited:
Brice calling it a “striking blow” is irresponsible and shock journalism, but hey he had to generate clicks in July…. Dre Brown has like ZERO experience, been out of school two years so it is not a “striking blow”. He had been here 3 months and moving to a different downgraded role frankly sounds like he wasn’t cut out or ready at this point for the pressure and grind of recruiting in the SEC. I’m not ripping the guy but a lot of people from up north can’t simply hang down here.

Look for Caleb Calhoun to write something similarly stupid in the near future

Reactions: KptVFL

VN Store

Back