DraftKings win projections for Tennessee this year

Lines aside. We are supposed to have a God-send of a head coach and our schedule more than compensates. Only 4 away games, we should beat UK and Mizzou now that their good players have been drafted and none of ours were. No power house OOC games. Outside of Bama, UGA, and maybe UF all games should be winnable if we are improved over the 2018 team. I believe 8 regular season wins should be easily achievable otherwise no progress has been made. I'm not PREDICTING 8 wins. I'm saying 8 wins should happen given what I just laid out.

4 OOC wins
Vandy
UK
USC
MSU

Those should all be winners.

Throw in Mizzou and a possible win at UF to swap out for any of those 8 games above and there should be an extremely likely chance at 8 wins before a bowl game.

Pruitt was an incredible hire only with the caveat that we were a national laughing stock for botching our search so badly and Fulmer still convinced him to rebuild this cave-in from under the rubble.

Some of the coaches who turned down the previous AD were no better than Butch.

Even Leach, who would have won here and filled the stadium, was not going to get us past Bama or Georgia or Florida.

With Pruitt, and the very strong staff we have now, there is a path back to the top simply because he gets what it takes to get there.

Reactions: KBVol
You guys thinking 8 wins are just being silly - by the time we get around to Missouri and the like, assuming the usual injuries after playing UF UGA Bama etc, we ain’t gonna have much left.
Win six and we happy in my camp.

You guys thinking 8 wins are just being silly - by the time we get around to Missouri and the like, assuming the usual injuries after playing UF UGA Bama etc, we ain’t gonna have much left.
Win six and we happy in my camp.

This year we should see huge improvements to the players on our roster. This is the first time in a long time where all the off season coaching changes were positive and that our strength and conditioning program has experienced consistency for 2 consecutive years. The main question mark is the talent on the roster because without the horses you arent going to win the race.

I'm going to say with the buy in we will see a 8 win team. Our Oline will improve and be average by week 3 and our defense will take a lot of steps forward and be in the top half of the conference.

VN Store

Back