Down to a 9 seed/Could possibly move up to a 4 seed (merged)

It's a sad commentary on the state of college basketball if we still retain seeds that high.

Are you saying that its a pathetic display of the sad level of college basketball play if our lazy team can earn a 9 seed?

I dunno I just feel that if we lose one of these games to a non NCAA team that will destroy our RPI (basically the only reason we are still in the field.)

I was also saying one of those two games plus the SC and FL games so that would a 1-5 finish down the stretch...doesn't sound to good to me!

How will we drop 15 spots with a loss? Not that it matters that we will make it or not because without the right matchup we'll be one and done.

Well, ya see, there are 65 teams that make the tournament.
31 of the 65 are automatic qualifiers.
34 teams must qualify as an at-large team.

All we have to drop is a couple spots to miss the tournament.

I dont know why yall are talking about it, cause we're not going. Do you really think we deserve to go to the tournament? We are horrible!!!!

Is it wrong for me to think it would be better to have a 10 seed, rather than a 8/9?...I feel that, either way, your playing a team thats about the same, so why not take the route that gives you one of the 2 seeds if you make the second round?

or it could be my mid-day sixer?

Is it wrong for me to think it would be better to have a 10 seed, rather than a 8/9?...I feel that, either way, your playing a team thats about the same, so why not take the route that gives you one of the 2 seeds if you make the second round?

or it could be my mid-day sixer?

I actually kind of agree with you. This year, though, I'm not sure there will be a lot of difference between a 1 seed and a 2 seeing as how there's really no team out there that just stands out above the rest.

I actually kind of agree with you. This year, though, I'm not sure there will be a lot of difference between a 1 seed and a 2 seeing as how there's really no team out there that just stands out above the rest.

I'd take L'Ville, Memphis, Wake, and Clemson all day over any of the #1 seeds...except for L'Ville for OU. I really feel OU is one of the more overrated teams.

Its a good thing I dont make the desicions to place teams, because I would have East TN State mens second team in before UT's first team this year. I would think ETSU's men 2nd team would have mor drive and heart than this years UT club....sick!

They would probably be better off going to the NIT.They might get to play more games,because their definitely not going to last long in the NCAA tournament.

I dont know why yall are talking about it, cause we're not going. Do you really think we deserve to go to the tournament? We are horrible!!!!

They still have a chance. They take care of business at home and win one in SEC tourney play then we should be in.

VN Store

Back