Down goes Alabama

TN wins, LSU gets stomped, AL loses a heart-breaker.....

All in all

tumblr_oulhaes6Jx1ufact6o1_1280.gif

Bama fans getting started early with the excuses. "We beat ourselves".

I hate Bama and I know they lost, but there’s no way in hell that Kentucky is a better team.
As Lee Corso said "Not so fast my friend". Maybe playing inferior talent the truth will be revealed against Georgia... BUT.. their OL is damn good. They look solid. Hate to say it.

Bama fans getting started early with the excuses. "We beat ourselves".
The Bama touchdown where the guy wasn't covered. Obvious false start there. Maybe they still score with a 5 yard penalty, but maybe not. Glad that didn't matter in the end. That would have been tough to lose on a bad no call.

I hate Bama and I know they lost, but there’s no way in hell that Kentucky is a better team.
Just basing it off of who is still undefeated in the SEC. Like it or not, Kentucky will probably be ranked in the top 10 nationally.

They would definitely lose to Georgia in the SEC CG. That is the only bad part about this... Georgia is the overwhelming favorite for the National Championship now. That thought makes me want to puke.
Yep hate to agree with you cause I hate the Dawgs but they are a better more complete team than Bama now.

They would definitely lose to Georgia in the SEC CG. That is the only bad part about this... Georgia is the overwhelming favorite for the National Championship now. That thought makes me want to puke.

Eh until they prove it, I believe a choke job will occur as always

Reactions: Alto1

VN Store

Back