Down Go The Zags

Good grief. I mean no disrespect, but why does everything today have to be either a fake, a fix or a conspiracy? It is so tiring. I follow this forum for fun. If I want "fake news" or convoluted conspiracy theories I'll tune in Fox, CNN or some other depressing media source. o_O

My take: St. Mary's played way over their heads and Gonzaga played as though it would win simply by putting on the jerseys. That's exactly the problem of beating a team twice in a season and then having to play again. That third night often belongs to the weaker but more motivated team. Not unusual. Not fixed. Just what happens.

This loss is likely to cause the Zags to right their ship all the way to the FF. Gonzaga is a very good team (that the Vols beat!) coached by a guy who does it right, just like Barnes. Peace and Go Vols.

Good grief. I mean no disrespect, but why does everything today have to be either a fake, a fix or a conspiracy? It is so tiring. I follow this forum for fun. If I want "fake news" or convoluted conspiracy theories I'll tune in Fox, CNN or some other depressing media source. o_O

My take: St. Mary's played way over their heads and Gonzaga played as though it would win simply by putting on the jerseys. That's exactly the problem of beating a team twice in a season and then having to play again. That third night often belongs to the weaker but more motivated team. Not unusual. Not fixed. Just what happens.

This loss is likely to cause the Zags to right their ship all the way to the FF. Gonzaga is a very good team (that the Vols beat!) coached by a guy who does it right, just like Barnes. Peace and Go Vols.
I think Michigan or FSU would be two teams capable of knocking them out of the Big Dance

Im in middle here we are competing to earn a 1seed. So Gonzaga getting a bad loss helps with that. At same time the Gonzaga win was our biggest feather in our own cap. I would rather they won. And hope Virginia, Duke and North Carolina eliminate one of themselves from contention.

Im in middle here we are competing to earn a 1seed. So Gonzaga getting a bad loss helps with that. At same time the Gonzaga win was our biggest feather in our own cap. I would rather they won. And hope Virginia, Duke and North Carolina eliminate one of themselves from contention.
again. It's not even close to a "bad loss". It's a loss to a quad 1 team that was considered on the bubble anyway

Zags are basically a lock for that West #1 seed. This loss doesn't mean too much, unless something like the Vols and Mich St win the two conference tourneys and Duke flames out.

Also, I agree they have had the weakest of weak schedules for months now, but the Zags are legit super talented. Lots of NBA players on that roster. And legit size. They can play.

Except when someone like Tennessee or St. Mary's shows up.

VN Store

Back