Dover Top 6 Pick'Em Contest

gofordrew

Where: Dover International Speedway
Race: Gander Outdoors 400
When: Sunday, October 7th, 2:00 PM Eastern

Enter your six picks for the top six positions. You must pick TWO drivers from each group of A, B and C. Groups are subject to change. Entries must be posted by the deadline, no exceptions. You may change your picks after entered as long as it is before the deadline.

Tiebreaker - Finishing Position of Ty Dillon

Group A
2 - Brad Keselowski
4 - Kevin Harvick
9 - Chase Elliott
11 - Denny Hamlin
12 - Ryan Blaney
14 - Clint Bowyer
18 - Kyle Busch
22 - Joey Logano
41 - Kurt Busch
42 - Kyle Larson
48 - Jimmie Johnson
78 - Martin Truex Jr

Group B
1 - Jamie McMurray
3 - Austin Dillon
10 - Aric Almirola
17 - Ricky Stenhouse Jr
19 - Daniel Suarez
20 - Eric Jones
21 - Paul Menard
24 - William Byron
31 - Ryan Newman
43 - Darrell Wallace Jr
88 - Alex Bowman

Group C
00 - Landon Cassill
6 - Matt Kenseth
8 - Daniel Hemric
13 - Ty Dillon
15 - Ross Chastain
23 - JJ Yeley
32 - Matt DiBenedetto
34 - Michael McDowell
37 - Chris Buescher
38 - David Ragan
47 - AJ Allmendinger
51 - BJ McLeod
66 - Timmy Hill
72 - Corey Lajoie
95 - Regan Smith
96 - Jeffrey Earnhardt

Last edited:
This is an announcement that I am stepping down from running the game. Just too busy right now. I'm sure someone will step up to do the results and points the rest of the way. Let me know if you want copies of the spreadsheets I use, but they are super simple and not necessary. Good luck everyone, maybe I'll see you next year!

Reactions: badkarma
This is an announcement that I am stepping down from running the game. Just too busy right now. I'm sure someone will step up to do the results and points the rest of the way. Let me know if you want copies of the spreadsheets I use, but they are super simple and not necessary. Good luck everyone, maybe I'll see you next year!
Good luck bud. I'm sure between all of us we can do it. Just 7 races left.

Reactions: badkarma
I'm prepared to do the results the rest of the year. It'll probably be midweek before I get them updated each week though if everyone is ok with that. I had a little time tonight so I created the spreadsheets for the results and standings, using yours as a template.

I'm prepared to do the results the rest of the year. It'll probably be midweek before I get them updated each week though if everyone is ok with that. I had a little time tonight so I created the spreadsheets for the results and standings, using yours as a template.
If you need help some weeks, please don't hesitate to let me know.

1. Martin Truex Jr
2. Kyle Busch
3. Aric Almirola
4. Erik Jones
5. Matt Kenseth
6. Chris Buescher

30th

4 - Kevin Harvick
2 - Brad Keselowski

19 - Daniel Suarez
10 - Aric Almirola

6 - Matt Kenseth
37 - Chris Buescher

Ty Dillon will finish 24th

Kyle Larson
Chase Elliott
Daniel Suarez
Erik Jones
Matt Kenseth
AJ Allmendinger

Finish - 24th

4 - Kevin Harvick
18 - Kyle Busch
31 - Ryan Newman
10 - Aric Almirola
38 - David Ragan
47 - AJ Allmendinger
TB 27th

4th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th and 25th. Hmmm, not good enough! Had 3 in top 10 at one point
'Dega is going to be interesting.

VN Store

Back