Doug Marrone potential staff

Phil will hire one of his buds if it gets down to it......just watch. That way he can still have his hand in the cookie jar he thinks he was wrongfully slapped away from. Stubborn Pride and Ego.

HC: Big Doug
OC: Chaney
DC: Steele (Ansley will leave if Pruitt leaves)
WR: Tee
RB: Graham
DL: Gardner

Y’all couldn’t get behind that staff!? Shiiiiiiit....I’ll take that right now! You got 4 recruiting ANIMALS on that staff...Sam Pittman was not a sexy hire either....screw all that crap, we need a guy who the players can get behind and who can put some toughness and discipline in these guys....

Honestly I'd like to bring back Dooley!
Give him the dream staff!
I think he's a solid coach if they can recruit...

HC - Dooley
OC/ QB - Chaney
DC - Steele
OL - Big "whew" Henderson
WR - Tee
RB - Graham
TE - Jason Whitten
DL - Garner
LB - Al Wilson
DB - Deion Sanders
Special Teams - Fuad Reviez

Time to Dominate!!! Lol

Y’all couldn’t get behind that staff!? Shiiiiiiit....I’ll take that right now! You got 4 recruiting ANIMALS on that staff...Sam Pittman was not a sexy hire either....screw all that crap, we need a guy who the players can get behind and who can put some toughness and discipline in these guys....
just an observation...Texas went with Sark form Bama...hahahahahha....Vols hypothetically go with Marrone......”was then best of times, and it was the worst of times”

Rah rah....just an observation....Texas went with Sark from Bama......hypothetically Vols go with Fulmer buddy Marrone....hahahaha hahahaha

Just when I thought you couldn't post anything any more ridiculous... you prove me wrong. Well played.

I'm sorry. I've been out of it. Is this for real?

Edit: Ok. Checked ESPN. Saw Nothing. Just the normal temporary insanity on the board. Carry on.
Some dude came on here saying Marrone was already picked to be our next coach and everybody believed him and it caught fire and about 3 or 4 threads got started...I love my brethern but damn they will believe anything.

I like the way the coaching changes are accelerating.

Can we go ahead and skip to the end with Marrone and Fulmer being fired and concentrate on the next head coach assembling a staff that doesn't suck?

I think this is a coverup announcement of the real announcement of Jamey chadwell coming to Knoxville. No way you turn around and hire DM in place of Pruitt. We may as well keep Pruitt if we’re gonna go that route. That’s like hiring 2 of the same and going nowhere.

Dude get out of my head, I think you’re on it

How exactly does Chad Morris being a bad coach make Doug Marrone a good one?

The thread wasn’t solely praising Marrone..it was praising the potential staff with Marrone at HC...if it ain’t Freeze or Chadwell then y’all don’t wanna hear it..news flash, Fulmer ain’t hiring either one of those guys...and Chadwell ain’t sh*t...he beat up on some BS teams...SEC coordinators would eat him alive

Where is Gruden’s spot?

Reactions: TNvolsFanCrook22
The thread wasn’t solely praising Marrone..it was praising the potential staff with Marrone at HC...if it ain’t Freeze or Chadwell then y’all don’t wanna hear it..news flash, Fulmer ain’t hiring either one of those guys...and Chadwell ain’t sh*t...he beat up on some BS teams...SEC coordinators would eat him alive

And Doug Marrone had one good season at Big East Syracuse, and utterly failed in the NFL.

You seem to want to go back in time to point out other coaches that tuned out to be bad, while completely ignoring the fact that Marrone was 11-17 in a terrible Big East, and 43-60 at two stops in the NFL in the present.

And Doug Marrone had one good season at Big East Syracuse, and utterly failed in the NFL.

You seem to want to go back in time to point out other coaches that tuned out to be bad, while completely ignoring the fact that Marrone was 11-17 in a terrible Big East, and 43-60 at two stops in the NFL in the present.

welp, he was 4-5 against top 25 teams while at Syracuse.

Reactions: DougAtkins91

Only ones on this list that are maybe worth a da”n are Chaney,Graham and Gardner.

Tired of even hearing the suggestion or possibility of the likes of Marrone.

The SEC is the toughest league in all of college football. If Tennessee wants to compete for championships, the leadership (and by leadership I mean the big money boosters) need to get their collective heads out of their nether parts, and go hire the best damn available coach -- period end of story.

I keep hearing about bringing stability to the program, or well this guy or that guy is better than Pruitt, Jones and/or Dooley. What Tennessee needs is to go hire the best available coach.

In my book, that is Kiffen/Freeze, then Napier, then Fickell, then Chadwell.

VN Store

Back