Doug Marrone potential staff

TNvolsFanCrook22

HC: Big Doug
OC: Chaney
DC: Steele (Ansley will leave if Pruitt leaves)
WR: Tee
RB: Graham
DL: Gardner

Y’all couldn’t get behind that staff!? Shiiiiiiit....I’ll take that right now! You got 4 recruiting ANIMALS on that staff...Sam Pittman was not a sexy hire either....screw all that crap, we need a guy who the players can get behind and who can put some toughness and discipline in these guys....

Y’all couldn’t get behind that staff!? Shiiiiiiit....I’ll take that right now! You got 4 recruiting ANIMALS on that staff...Sam Pittman was not a sexy hire either....screw all that crap, we need a guy who the players can get behind and who can put some toughness and discipline in these guys....
Why would Ansley leave if Pruitt leaves?? Was he not demoted at halftime in a game?? Lol. It would seem to me that Ansley can’t wait to get away from Germ.

Reactions: Nouveaux

Absolutely not...This dumpster fire would turn into an inferno.

25-25 as a college coach he will be a dumpster hire. Nobody else wants him
I’m not crazy about the guy, but, he took over an 0-11 team and had them to 8-5 in 2 years, won the Big East title, tie, in year 4. Took over a Bills team and lead them to their first winning season in year 2. Took the Jags to the AFC title game in his first full year there, then Tom Coughlin struck. Let’s not pretend the guy can’t coach.

You do realize Sam Pittman went 3-7 don't you?

Don't like your Marrone idea but Jay Gruden is available .... think about it.

I think this is a coverup announcement of the real announcement of Jamey chadwell coming to Knoxville. No way you turn around and hire DM in place of Pruitt. We may as well keep Pruitt if we’re gonna go that route. That’s like hiring 2 of the same and going nowhere.

You mean a.......smoke screen?

Apparently Pruitt is finalizing a deal with Steele in the recruiting forum...he’s gonna be coming back
He can't hire him...All hires are frozen until the investigation is over....Pruitt won't survive so all this hiring stuff is all glitter on the turd.

Reactions: volnthesip

Remove Marrone, Chaney, and Tee from the list and your getting somewhere.

It's certainly better than we have now.
We really need to get somebody foe LBs though.

If we are gonna throw subpar coaches out there to lead the vols, I would much rather try my hand at finding a OC who is looking at becoming an HC. DC across the NCAA have a history of becoming failed HC.

Reactions: PA Vol and vol05

VN Store

Back