Double posting issues

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
For those of you who are having issues with double posts, can you tell me what device and browser you're using? It doesn't seem to be widespread and I'm not having issues on my end so I'm wondering if it could be related to a specific device/browser. Thanks for the help.

I’m using a iPhone, Safari browser. When It happened to me it’s like the post reply button didn’t respond and I clicked it again, and got a double post

laptop its happens every post but if you post 1 time and exit out of the error message that comes up then hit refresh then you actually just post 1 time

laptop its happens every post but if you post 1 time and exit out of the error message that comes up then hit refresh then you actually just post 1 time
Error message? What’s the error message?

Windows or Mac laptop and which browser?

windows , it just said something like wait while your post is being processed. I think and what I think people was doing was closing it out and posting again not knowing that it was already posted. That what I was doing to cause a double post

Reactions: Freak
windows , it just said something like wait while your post is being processed. I think and what I think people was doing was closing it out and posting again not knowing that it was already posted. That what I was doing to cause a double post
Thanks.

yeah, if you see this, @SpringBokVol post your information I requested above. It doesn't seem like it's happening to many people today, but I did see it happened to you a couple of times.

Also, I found an error that could have been causing this. You guys let me know if you're still having issues after this point.

@tnvols72

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back