Don't call it an upset.......

cd12

After having watched both play this year. The strek ends this week.....Red Bank beats Maryville!

Not sure... William Blount - a 5A team couldn't even take down Maryville... and William Blount was a huge contender this year.

Not sure... William Blount - a 5A team couldn't even take down Maryville... and William Blount was a huge contender this year.

Bearden exposed WB for what they were ..... a good team....not a huge contender.

you used the word huge........and if you mean for a state title.....neither are huge contenders....contenders maybe.....huge no!

Farragut is as good as their RB. And he is the best in the state.

WB and Farragut entered the playoffs with just as high expectations as anyone else - and rightfully so.

Anyway - this is about Redbank/Maryville and I believe that WB and Farragut are better than RB. I've seen them all play this year.

So I guess you know who I'm picking :thumbsup:

And btw - I don't like Maryville.

Farragut is as good as their RB. And he is the best in the state.

WB and Farragut entered the playoffs with just as high expectations as anyone else - and rightfully so.

That whole region.. except Farragut has been exposed in the playoffs....and its only a matter of time before they fall......they lost to McMinn County.... who was average at best. Like I said..... contenders in the sense of the word only!

Anyway - this is about Redbank/Maryville and I believe that WB and Farragut are better than RB. I've seen them all play this year.

So I guess you know who I'm picking :thumbsup:

And btw - I don't like Maryville.

Who did you see RB play?

Can't wait to see who comes out on top in that game. I think Maryville coaches will find a way to win.

Can't wait to see who comes out on top in that game. I think Maryville coaches will find a way to win.

I will give that credence.......I would love to see that game! Actually I am basing my opinion on gut more than anything else. But I do like RB and no I am not an alum but i do get to watch alot of HSFB and like RB in this one!

I saw them play that Canadian team - (not because I thought it would be a good game... just was interesting).

I live in the Ooltewah area and follow them saw I saw WB and Farragut the night before the UT games and just went up a day early.

RB struggled against a few teams they shouldn't have but pulled it out. Didn't they trail Brainerd for a large part of that game?

Well, I'm off to the game, parking for sure will be hideous. Go Lions.

Bearden vs Farragut and Austin-East vs. Fulton should great games. Could the winner of these three games be the favs in their respective classes?

Left at halftime, it was 35-7 Maryville.

Steven Shiver could be a college linebacker. Aaron Douglas is a freak.

VN Store

Back