The Impeachment Thread

You guys are leaning hard on that. Zelensky has to say that as long as Trump is still in office, because he needs backing from the United States right now. He can't say anything which might jeopardize the relationship. And all others are not hearsay and opinion. Vindman was on the call too.
It's the only first hand source there is other than Trump. All these other guys are Never Trumpers and Trump hating DIMs like you. How about Tim Morrison's testimony?
"I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed," Morrison said, according to his opening statement.

Reactions: Orangeburst
What are you dems gonna do when the investigation into Hunter Biden shows that daddy paved the way for junior to make a small fortune? Or is this not the same thing, since this is an actual crime and not an allegation?
They are fine with that, all good for the crack head kid to make millions off daddy's position

Reactions: VolStrom
Since when were you made the thread police?

Trump's elementary ploy of distraction from his own actions is just that -- elementary. It is basic. It is the definition of fidget spinner. And his base eats it up and perpetuates it.

I know full well you are part of his bad logic cabal. I'm just letting you know that you, and he, will be called out for it from time to time to remind you that it isn't working outside the base.

Trump's elementary ploy of distraction from his own actions is just that -- elementary. It is basic. It is the definition of fidget spinner. And his base eats it up and perpetuates it.

I know full well you are part of his bad logic cabal. I'm just letting you know that you, and he, will be called out for it from time to time to remind you that it isn't working outside the base.

Sweet, I've never been accused of being part of a cabal before. I feel like I've graduated from middle school.

I am just looking for evidence. There was a quid pro quo, just like all foreign aid. You have to prove it was tied to an investigation of Biden.

That’s not true. We give a lot of nations foreign aid for nothing in return from them. Some nations that come to mind are Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

That’s not true. We give a lot of nations foreign aid for nothing in return from them. Some nations that come to mind are Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
I'm sorry but we're $22 Trillion in debt and we rack up more by the minute. At what point in time do we say, gee we can't be giving away money when we can't make enough to pay our own bills?

It's the only first hand source there is other than Trump. All these other guys are Never Trumpers and Trump hating DIMs like you. How about Tim Morrison's testimony?
"I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed," Morrison said, according to his opening statement.
Tim Morrison's testimony was very fair. He also testified that he was advised by then-White House official Fiona Hill to stay away from the parallel Ukraine policy being pursued by Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, according to multiple sources. This serves as an acknowledgment that there was in fact, a parallel policy. That by itself, is not favorable to Trump. Not everything that Morrison testified to, was peaches and cream for Trump.

And for about the tenth time on here, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was also on the call. He is a firsthand source and he is NOT a "Never Trumper". He is a career Army officer. There is no evidence of any political partisanship or bias on his part. That is ridiculous and only reveals a bias on the behalf of those who allege such a thing. You can't support that with any facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: luthervol
Tim Morrison's testimony was very fair. He also testified that he was advised by then-White House official Fiona Hill to stay away from the parallel Ukraine policy being pursued by Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, according to multiple sources. This serves as an acknowledgment that there was in fact, a parallel policy. That by itself, is not favorable to Trump. Not everything that Morrison testified to, was peaches and cream for Trump.

And for about the tenth time on here, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was also on the call. He is a firsthand source and he is NOT a "Never Trumper". He is a career Army officer. There is no evidence of any political partisanship or bias on his part. That is ridiculous and only reveals a bias on the behalf of those who allege such a thing.
You're full of sh!t. Read the transcript, nothing else needs to be said. When and where did Trump say if you don't do this you won't get money? He didn't, case closed you eff'n morons.

I'm sorry but we're $22 Trillion in debt and we rack up more by the minute. At what point in time do we say, gee we can't be giving away money when we can't make enough to pay our own bills?
Foreign aid isn’t always money. LOL do you people even know how foreign policy and international relations work????

You're full of sh!t. Read the transcript, nothing else needs to be said. When and where did Trump say if you don't do this you won't get money? He didn't, case closed you eff'n morons.
For one thing, that is not a verbatim transcript of the July 25th phone call. If you had read the damn thing, you would already know that because it says so. And a quid-pro-quo doesn't have to be explicitly stated to be conveyed. Read the testimony of Gordon Sondland. He testified that he was passing along a quid-pro-quo offer to a Ukrainian official. Case closed, indeed.

For one thing, that is not a verbatim transcript of the July 25th phone call. If you had read the damn thing, you would already know that because it says so. And a quid-pro-quo doesn't have to be explicitly stated to be conveyed. Read the testimony of Gordon Sondland. He testified that he was passing along a quid-pro-quo offer to a Ukrainian official. Case closed, indeed.
Dream on. Please post a video of you when Trump gets re-elected next year by an overwhelming majority in the electoral college and popular vote. I love the pics of ugly women screaming.

VN Store

Back