The Impeachment Thread

I like the song reference.
We have 999 problems, and Trump is by far and away the biggest. Much of the European view of us is correct. And their view of us is correctly much worse today than it was 3 years ago. In many ways, how they see us is more accurate and telling than how we see ourselves.
Anyone who views Trump as the correct answer to our many problems, is beyond delusional.

If you don't like the way others view the USA then you can move to Mexico to be safe from all the criticism from other countries and you can now tell those how you love Mexico because nobody hates your Mexican President and you can sleep better now because of that.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
The truly spineless Republican is Lindsey Graham. At least the others have been consistent in their unconditional support for all things Trump. During the Republican Party Primary of 2016, we got a glimpse of how Graham really feels about Trump. He called him a "jackass" and attacked his policies constantly and spoke of how bad and chaotic his presidency would be for our country. Graham was also good friends with John McCain and took offense to Trump's "I like heroes who weren't captured" line. Trump's pulling out of northern Syria also runs counter to what Graham believes... and he was critical of Trump over it, for about a week. However, Lindsey Graham knows that Trump is still very popular in South Carolina, and Graham cares more about keeping his Senate seat than he does being consistent and showing some integrity and backbone. Lindsey Graham is showing all the courage you would expect from a 68 year old, never-been-married, limp-wristed and closeted homosexual. He is the most effeminate p***y in Congress - women included.
Lindsey Graham is a fish on a dock. Flopping. I don't feel the need to call him names, I've just seen him changing up allot since mccain went bye bye.

McConnell can't block the house from impeaching Trump and if they did he has to take it up in the Senate. I'm betting that Nancy will not hold an impeachment vote.
I'm with you. I never have believed that she would. I think she is too savvy of a politician.

McConnell can't block the house from impeaching Trump and if they did he has to take it up in the Senate. I'm betting that Nancy will not hold an impeachment vote.

I believe she will hold a vote and it will pass. I also believe Democrats are getting what they want without impeachment. Exposing Donald Trump for what he is. Someone who would use US resources to put his personal and political interests above country.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I believe she will hold a vote and it will pass. I also believe Democrats are getting what they want without impeachment. Exposing Donald Trump for what he is. Someone who would use US resources to put his personal and political interests above country.
Then he should use the U.S. resources of his pay check that he doesn't take.

Last edited:

Good to see you back, I was afraid the black suits got you for saying to much in the space exploration thread.

It's backfiring on the Dems.

I would say drag it out and expose them but I really want to start seeing hearings in the Senate on the FBI collusion hoax and other cover-ups ...Grassley about to start having ppl arrested

Trump’s own FBI Director and State Department IG have said there is nothing there.

Uh, you mean Biden and the DIMs.

Wrong BB. It's very popular even among Hispanics that did it the right way.
The child separation policy wasn't popular at all... and that is a huge factor in this. Like I said, Hurd's seat (23rd district) will flip. He is young and didn't want to retire. He did, because he had no chance to win.

The child separation policy wasn't popular at all... and that is a huge factor in this. Like I said, Hurd's seat (23rd district) will flip. He is young and didn't want to retire. He did, because he had no chance to win.
Obama was separating Kids from Families and putting them in cages. People will get that when the campaigning starts. There are so many pics.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Obama was separating Kids from Families and putting them in cages. People will get that when the campaigning starts. There are so many pics.
That is an outright lie. Obama was not separating children from their parents, with no plans in place to ever reunite them, as was the case with the Trump and Sessions policy.

VN Store

Back