The Impeachment Thread

I'm not counting on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if GA does a long slide down like MI. I still think Jimbo Fisher is overrated and TAMU isn't going anyplace.
We can hope, but they’ll most likely stay relevant in the SEC East for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: AM64
We can hope, but they’ll most likely stay relevant in the SEC East for the foreseeable future.

I think GA will hang around the top of the East ... just about the same as they did with Richt, but still not go that extra step, and this is as close as they'll get before the Smart worship begins to turn sour.

Reactions: RavinDave
Come on OB. Drop the hyperbole and stick with the facts. I couldn't find anywhere where the left media referred to her as a "hero" for standing up for herself. There is no indication she was drunk as a skunk and I'll bet she did know where she was. You're just making **** up because for some reason you think it advances your position. That's exactly what you are accusing the media of doing.
That’s what they call “Schiffing”.

Lol good ole Never Trumper Mitt...he is the media's fave GOPer now that McCain is gone..remember when they were running for POTUS and labeled racists and misogynistic? Apparently they didn't

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
Lol good ole Never Trumper Mitt...he is the media's fave GOPer now that McCain is gone..remember when they were running for POTUS and labeled racists and misogynistic? Apparently they didn't

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Mitt romney was a liar
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
His ketchup wife was not inspired
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
He was a loser bitter senate hire
(Just like dead mccain)
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
Hope his house gets set on fire
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

MittRomney_00870.png

DumIMG_20191020_201511.jpgb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Mitt romney was a liar
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
His ketchup wife was not inspired
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
He was a loser bitter senate hire
(Just like dead mccain)
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
Hope his house gets set on fire
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

View attachment 232620
Apparently he is using a burner acct to support himself lol...we truly have some idiots up there

EHZSCMbX4AECdi1

VN Store

Back