The Impeachment Thread

After 3yrs these dolts still can’t grasp that it all goes back to 2016 election corruption and illegal spying... no matter how many times and corrupt ways they project it on Trump.
I still claim that all this is to cover up their own crimes..they didn't cover their tracks very well because they thought Hillary was gonna win

Obama and Biden withheld Congress approved aid because they didn't like a prosecutor..and remember George Kent destroyed that international pressure argument It has also been proven that Ukraine colluded with the Dems in the 2016 election. So your argument is that it's fine to withhold aid over 1 person but not a whole government? I can no longer take you seriously on this board. Troll status confirmed

You should start a thread about that.

This thread is about Trump's criminal misconduct and impending impeachment.

Reactions: Septic
You have to think that Giuliani has associated himself with these criminals his whole political career. He's exactly the connection that Trump needed and the only reason he hasn't been cut loose yet by 'fair-weather' Donny is that Rudy ABSOLUTELY knows where the bodies are buried.
I wonder whose idea it was to go to the funeral together?

You should start a thread about that.

This thread is about Trump's criminal misconduct and impending impeachment.
iu

No, not a lot of people, just Trump and his minions.

Like it or not, just because Trump thinks he's King of the U. S., he's still only one of three co-equal branches of government. I realize the Constitution only has importance to you when it's convienient, but for most Americans it still carrys weight. The people's representatives have subpoena power granted to them by law, full stop.

Shirking and ducking this lawful excercise by Congress may 'feel' good because 'f the dems' but it is immensely damaging to the Republic and sets a terrible prececedent. The irony in your statement about the "smugness and arrogance" can't be understated, refusing to bear witness or testify is nothing short of believing his position and those in his circle are above the law. This is the difference between a Constitutional Republic and a Banana Republic.

I don't recall anyone refusing to show up when the right subpoenaed people. Clintons Benghazi testimony comes to mind... Next time it may be the Dems thumbimg their nose, what then?

Have you actually listened to the dims questioning people they bring in? As dim you should be embarrassed.

VN Store

Back