The Impeachment Thread

Yea I am sure the President can’t have it changed if he wants to. They may pick it but it stand to reason that the POTUS could change it if bothered by it. “I am sorry President Trump but the USSS chose ass hat. That’s your nick name.” Plus not all definitions of renegade are bad. Unconventional doesn’t mean bad.

View attachment 229968
He thought it was a cool CB handle?
Now show is what entries 1&2 of 3 said...

Reactions: AM64
He chose it for himself...

renegade
[ˈrenəˌɡād]
NOUN
a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
"an agent who later turns out to be a renegade"
synonyms:
traitor · defector · deserter · turncoat · betrayer · rebel · [more]
ADJECTIVE
having treacherously changed allegiance.
Perfecto name for him.

renegade
[ˈrenəˌɡād]
NOUN
a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
synonyms:
ADJECTIVE
You left off unconventional...but that’s hardly surprising

Getting close to years now of waiting on this bombshell FISA report. Tick tock. Trump might be defeated in 2020 before the "truth" drops.

When was the investigation concluded exactly? What processes must happen before declass? Was it necessary to wait until after the Weismann Report crash and burn?

FISA fraud is big league charges...we should know soon.

Reactions: AM64

renegade
[ˈrenəˌɡād]
NOUN
synonyms:
ADJECTIVE

The bolded fit, but Obama was most certainly looking at "rebel" which is probably what most of us think these days when renegade is the operative word. I've never thought of snakes or wind up toys as particularly rebellious.

Last time I was in the Q thread, it seemed as if something was getting ready to happen.

There's always something that's "about to happen". Problem is, it's not even smoke and mirrors - it's just horse sht. Three years of equine feces, and they still dive in daily.

Reactions: Stew Cook
No I’m smart enough to realize he didn’t on 8 years.
No you claimed the USSS chose it and that was a reflection of their thoughts on him. Do you need me to quote your own post? And isn’t this stupid show from the 90’s proof that most people view the term “renegade” as a rebel. Or were people tuning in for the other definitions of the word just to be disappointed?

VN Store

Back