The Impeachment Thread

Of course you claim to not care because it would make you look stupid if people actually looked it up. If you only care about current comments you wouldn't make claims about what I said during the Obama presidency, the IRS targeting, fast and furious, etc (see your post below from this morning for evidence). You lie so much you can't keep your basic stories straight.

No one with half a brain could believe the trash lies you throw out on a daily basis.
Thanks for sharing. Fact is you are as unhinged as the other libs here and everywhere in our country. You all need a hobby, maybe even a vacation.

When Trump is gone, if it's 1.5 from now or 5.5 years from now what in the hell are you all going to do with your day then? Between you and your pals posting loony tweets or just whining all day about Trump bad, you all will be very bored when he's gone from office.

Reactions: Zues1 and VolStrom
Ohhh they're threatening him now, I'm sure he's quaking in his boots. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi, Nadler and Schiff have him scared that he will spend the rest of his life in solitary confinement along with the President. Democrats have lost their freaking minds.
Yeah I'm sure he's very worried about bug eyes and penguin high pants

Ohhh they're threatening him now, I'm sure he's quaking in his boots. I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi, Nadler and Schiff have him scared that he will spend the rest of his life in solitary confinement along with the President. Democrats have lost their freaking minds.

I don't think you grasp how the process works. Perhaps that's best.

My assumption is that the first thing he is going to tell Rudy is to stfu.

Anybody in DC with all this going on , without an attorney whispering that to them daily , may find when the music stops , it is likely they won’t have a chair left to sit in .

Reactions: MontyPython
Thanks for sharing. Fact is you are as unhinged as the other libs here and everywhere in our country. You all need a hobby, maybe even a vacation.

When Trump is gone, if it's 1.5 from now or 5.5 years from now what in the hell are you all going to do with your day then? Between you and your pals posting loony tweets or just whining all day about Trump bad, you all will be very bored when he's gone from office.

Politics should be boring. We could all do without this drama.

For them to get so many things wrong on this impeachment inquiry they must really be desperate to hide whatever is coming.

Trump being elected was like them getting “pantsed” in front of the entire school.

Whoops I don't think this poll went the way Rosie wanted 🤔

Attachments

• 20191001_163009.jpg
    20191001_163009.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 6
Anybody in DC with all this going on , without an attorney whispering that to them daily , may find when the music stops , it is likely they won’t have a chair left to sit in .

This is especially true with this administration. Trump has repeatedly shown a willingness to throw people under the bus, to blame others, and to disavow people when things go bad.

One can only imagine the rush to CYA going on in this WH right now.

Reactions: MontyPython
This is especially true with this administration. Trump has repeatedly shown a willingness to throw people under the bus, to blame others, and to disavow people when things go bad.

One can only imagine the rush to CYA going on in this WH right now.

I think there’s enough skeletons in that big DC closet that party affiliation wouldn’t matter when investigations are going on if you are a lifer in congress or associated with one ... you should probably have an attorney and he should be telling you to shut up and let it work itself out . I don’t have a high opinion of our congress though so there’s that .

I’m not the one pretending conspiracy theories are facts.

You know how I know the Biden/Ukraine “scandal” is ********? When it actually happened nobody on the right said a damn thing. It’s completely revisionist history.

Hunter Biden: The Most Comprehensive Timeline | National Review

You have to appreciate the wall of bs the right faced when trying to investigate during the Obama era. Nothing they took to the doj or the AG would get a second look. IRS gate, gun running, 9-11 in Libya, Midnight Iran bribe, Clintons Uranium deal etc.

You honestly think theres no problem with Joe’s boy flying on AF2 to seal a deal north of a billion with China?

Think of the people that have left the Administration since the phone call. Coats, Bolton and Gordon. Everyone left is implicated in the whistleblower complaint. Some people are just stupid and you can't fix stupid. Some people can't see the writing on the wall that Trump is the most deplorable person ever to hold the office of President. It also proves Hillary right about his base.

Hunter Biden: The Most Comprehensive Timeline | National Review

You have to appreciate the wall of bs the right faced when trying to investigate during the Obama era. Nothing they took to the doj or the AG would get a second look. IRS gate, gun running, 9-11 in Libya, Midnight Iran bribe, Clintons Uranium deal etc.

You honestly think theres no problem with Joe’s boy flying on AF2 to seal a deal north of a billion with China?

You should start a thread about it. You and the other Trump nuthuggers can work yourselves into a frenzy there.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Think of the people that have left the Administration since the phone call. Coats, Bolton and Gordon. Everyone left is implicated in the whistleblower complaint. Some people are just stupid and you can't fix stupid. Some people can't see the writing on the wall that Trump is the most deplorable person ever to hold the office of President. It also proves Hillary right about his base.

We appreciate your re-election efforts.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Well lay it out for me genius if I'm so stupid.

Pompeo was on the Ukraine call. He hid this fact as recently as Sunday when interviewed. Not a crime, but telling. However, this makes him a material witness and potential accomplice to an alleged crime. As such, any attempt on his part to stifle the impeachment inquiry - which he appears to be doing by refusing to "allow" State Dept employees to be deposed - may result in his own impeachment and carry criminal implications.

The legal situation within an inquiry umbrella is far more draconian than the weak subpoenas that the House Subcommittees have lobbed at Trump officials (and they've essentially ignored) to date. Now, however, should the Dems subpoena documents (as they have), if Pompeo simply refuses to oblige, he may add to his own Articles of Impeachment. I.E. stonewalling approach doesn't work.

If I were him, I'd lawyer up yesterday. Trump may throw him under the bus anytime.

VN Store

Back