The Impeachment Thread

I agree, start the impeachment hearings now! And when the democrat party gets destroyed in the next election and the republicans take over the house you can really bitch when the republicans put two more members on the supreme court and another 1000 on the lower courts.

See, I'm going to bitch when the Democrats crap the bed so bad that the corrupt Republicans have unchecked power. What we need is a medium-speed destruction and complete unmasking of both parties.

I don't understand what Trump is doing here. Is he disputing the accuracy of the White House transcript? If so, I don't see that working out for him.

He is the reverse of HRC in the campaign. When she was running, if she was one on one with some reporter, she was calm, pleasant, clear and well-spoken. But in front of a crowd she tried to put on this persona, like she could rally people. Just too self-conscious, stiff, and it came out as shrill and empty.

Trump excels in front of a crowd. He feeds off of that energy and, despite the fact that what he says is empty, he puts on a show and he is comfortable with that. But with one or two press people, he loses his focus, he stiffens up and just starts talking in stream of conscious fashion, and he repeats himself, just kind of scattered thoughts.

Quite remarkable.

I agree, start the impeachment hearings now! And when the democrat party gets destroyed in the next election and the republicans take over the house you can really bitch when the republicans put two more members on the supreme court and another 1000 on the lower courts.

Yes, a Republican takeover of the house is clearly in store. Must be what explains all the GOP retirements from the house.

Reactions: MontyPython
I can’t find anything currently identifying Gordon as the whistleblower but it’s going to be glorious if it winds up being her 😂

So, why will she not be arrested and tried? It seems the call was classified. She shared classified information. Who leaked to her? Why will they not be arrested and tried?

When is a leak not a leak, and why aren't leakers charged these days?

I can’t find anything currently identifying Gordon as the whistleblower but it’s going to be glorious if it winds up being her 😂
I think we need a lot of people of Fox, twitter and any conservative news outlet to report she is the "whistle blower" as a fact and go over the consequences if it is actually her, then at the very end just follow up with a "if true"

Reactions: Obsessed
I think we need a lot of people of Fox, twitter and any conservative news outlet to report she is the "whistle blower" as a fact and go over the consequences if it is actually her, then at the very end just follow up with a "if true"
Blame the wrong person enough and the left will overcompensate and say no it's not her it's lawgator.

So, why will she not be arrested and tried? It seems the call was classified. She shared classified information. Who leaked to her? Why will they not be arrested and tried?

When is a leak not a leak, and why aren't leakers charged these days?
This person in question didn't leak anything. A whistleblower complaint is not a leak. The information collected was kept within the Intelligence Community. The process worked just as it is supposed to: The whistleblower files a complaint and submits it to the Inspector General, Michael Atkinson, who then makes a determination as to whether or not the complaint is both "urgent" and "credible" within 14 days... Atkinson did reach that conclusion. The Inspector General then sends the whistleblower complaint to the acting Director of National Intelligence, Joseph Maguire. At that point, Maguire is supposed to forward a redacted version of the complaint to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees within 7 days. That is where the process hit a snag. To be clear, this whistleblower did not leak anything. The information he/she gathered was kept within the Intelligence Community... It was the decision of the White House to release a transcript of the July 25th phone call between Trump and Zelensky and the decision of the House Intelligence Committee to release a declassified version of the whistleblower's complaint. Nothing released to the public includes classified information. This is a pathetic attempt to "shoot the messenger". There is nothing to indicate this person did anything wrong.

He is the reverse of HRC in the campaign. When she was running, if she was one on one with some reporter, she was calm, pleasant, clear and well-spoken. But in front of a crowd she tried to put on this persona, like she could rally people. Just too self-conscious, stiff, and it came out as shrill and empty.

Trump excels in front of a crowd. He feeds off of that energy and, despite the fact that what he says is empty, he puts on a show and he is comfortable with that. But with one or two press people, he loses his focus, he stiffens up and just starts talking in stream of conscious fashion, and he repeats himself, just kind of scattered thoughts.

Quite remarkable.
Now LG... some here think you may show the exact traits. :)

VN Store

Back